Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old April 21st, 2017, 11:36 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Sir Heroscape's Maps

Those new ones look pretty good sir H. The only one I'd be slightly concerned about would be the closeness of the ruins against the middle trees on the Great Tree. It just looks a little congested.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 21st, 2017, 12:09 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Those new ones look pretty good sir H. The only one I'd be slightly concerned about would be the closeness of the ruins against the middle trees on the Great Tree. It just looks a little congested.
That area would only support most small, medium, and most large figures, but rule out a ton of Huge figures.
Old April 21st, 2017, 12:25 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I definitely plan on building Overgrown Ruins! It looks great!
Old April 21st, 2017, 02:08 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Ooh, I like the look of Ravine! I may have to give that one a shot.
Thanks! I was really excited about it cause it turned out just like I imagined it. Obviously it's a little lopsided for strong range armies who can camp in the startzones, but aside from that I think it it's relatively balanced, though not very competitive by any means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Yeah, that's a good point, though I did it because it allows smaller figures an immense ability to maneuver under cover from Q9,Q10 and dragons etc. Forces larger figures to move along the outsides while the small guys hide out under the protection of The Great Tree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robber View Post
I definitely plan on building Overgrown Ruins! It looks great!
Glad you like it! It's definitely the favorite among my recents. It plays GREAT too. it looks ten times better after it's built and it is a ton of fun...well balanced and the whole map is used. Both ranged and melee armies can maneuver well and set themselves up well. The only obvious concern is the central Glyphs...but I made them more like death traps for the holder: Located at the lowest point of the map, figures from the opposing startzone can reach them with ease, And height attacks are practically inevitable. So holding Glyphs will be more of a quick bonus than a hunker down and defend.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 5th, 2017, 02:29 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I had a blast playing on Overgrown Ruins!

As is usual with most maps I build, I ended up messing around with it a ton. This is what it's turned into:

You can see that a lot of the original stuff is still there, and other parts are completely different. I still haven't finished messing around with it either.

Once I'm done playtesting it, do you mind if I post my version of Overgrown Ruins to my map thread as long as I give credit to your original one?
Old May 5th, 2017, 02:46 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Once I'm done playtesting it, do you mind if I post my version of Overgrown Ruins to my map thread as long as I give credit to your original one?
So glad you enjoyed it! It's definitely one of my better maps and I've had a lot of fun on it as well! And go right ahead, I'm glad it gave you some inspiration.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 5th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Promising Cartographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:

So glad you enjoyed it! It's definitely one of my better maps and I've had a lot of fun on it as well! And go right ahead, I'm glad it gave you some inspiration.
Sweet! Will do
Old May 6th, 2017, 03:58 PM

Couple more maps added!

Download
Sets: RotV, FotA X2

Download
Sets: RotV, TT X2

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 17th, 2017, 02:30 PM

Finally got around to making another map.

Download
Sets: RotV, SotM, TJ

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 22nd, 2017, 01:47 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Did you move your scrap maps somewhere separate or are they just mixed in and I'm not seeing them? I'm looking for partial set maps (1/2 master sets with an expansion or even just portions of expansions)

My 9 year old has a friend he introduced to the game and they have been playing. We don't have enough terrain to give him a full master set but we are seeing if we can put together a like half a set worth of terrain and throw in four or so pieces of a fortress set and/or some homemade jungle terrain we made, for him. The key would be for us to create a "map pack" for the terrain we give him. We are thinking if we can get 5 or so unique map builds from 1/2 of a RotV set and have some towers or jungle bushes mixed in he'd be set.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Did you move your scrap maps somewhere separate or are they just mixed in and I'm not seeing them? I'm looking for partial set maps (1/2 master sets with an expansion or even just portions of expansions)

My 9 year old has a friend he introduced to the game and they have been playing. We don't have enough terrain to give him a full master set but we are seeing if we can put together a like half a set worth of terrain and throw in four or so pieces of a fortress set and/or some homemade jungle terrain we made, for him. The key would be for us to create a "map pack" for the terrain we give him. We are thinking if we can get 5 or so unique map builds from 1/2 of a RotV set and have some towers or jungle bushes mixed in he'd be set.
Yeah I need to reorganize the OP. But yes they are mixed in.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 17th, 2017, 01:54 PM

Just added my two ARV submission maps to the OP

Download
Sets: SotM, TJ, FotA

Download
Sets: BftU, RotV

Sir Heroscape's Content