Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 29th, 2018, 05:00 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Post

Well that comes with the territory, but I'm unfamiliar with the character. Is commanding soldiers around something he does in the comics? Is it iconic?
Old June 29th, 2018, 05:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I know the President of the US is the Commander and Chief of the US Armed Forces, but if I was a solider in the army and a guy got elected President, then turned around and made his mom his Vice President, I don't think I could follow any orders he gave me. I'd want him to check with his mom first.
Old June 29th, 2018, 06:16 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hi everyone, if I had an idea for a custom for a character that there isn't a card for, how would I go about submitting it? And how would I know if there is already something in the works for said character? Or is this something that isn't done? I peeked around some but didn't find what I was looking for.
Old June 29th, 2018, 06:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

This is the thread for it. Just post up a card idea you might have and we will help you workshop it a bit. If your card is already On Deck or in the process of being created, someone will let you know. Otherwise, even if a hero has drafted a character, they will sometimes give up that character if they like the direction someone else has for them. So post away and just see how things shake out.

One way to get a card made via the public is through the public design process where a series of votes take place and one design is picked. Only one public voted on design is run at a time though and Squirrel Girl won the last round. The sooner she is done, the sooner a new public design will begin! The other option is to buy a public design slot with play testing points, then you can avoid the vote and just run with something you want to do, but it cost more play testing points than the public vote slot costs. So basically it all boils down to play testing for the project, get involved with play testing and you can start creating cards for the project yourself.
Old June 29th, 2018, 07:08 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the info and quick response!
Old June 29th, 2018, 07:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Just a FYI, it's best to post your card idea in the same format as you find in all the SP's of every thread. Makes it easier for people to digest and more likely they will look it over and comment. I also personally think it's a bad idea to post more than 1 or 2 cards at once, information overload can be a deterrent for some quick and casual evaluation & feedback.
Old June 29th, 2018, 08:36 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, I know the President of the US is the Commander and Chief of the US Armed Forces, but if I was a solider in the army and a guy got elected President, then turned around and made his mom his Vice President, I don't think I could follow any orders he gave me. I'd want him to check with his mom first.

In actuality there would be a good chance you voted for Prez. He won on the youth vote and most soldiers are younger.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 30th, 2018, 10:11 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Hi everyone, if I had an idea for a custom for a character that there isn't a card for, how would I go about submitting it? And how would I know if there is already something in the works for said character? Or is this something that isn't done? I peeked around some but didn't find what I was looking for.
I will echo everything Yodaking said. Pretty much everybody you see around here got their start here by playtesting units, then posting designs here and after a little while getting some chances to lead designs themselves. It's a very rewarding experience!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 30th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Anybody have some fun and fresh design ideas to share?
I've been kicking Giganto around in my head for a week or so. This is what I got so far:

Quote:

Name = Giganto
Secret Identity = N/A
Species =
Uniqueness = Unique Hero
Class = Creature
Personality = Obedient

SIZE/HEIGHT = Large 7

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 250

SUMMONED
At the start of the game place one Horn of Proteus glyph on the army card of a unique hero you control. Giganto does not start the game on the battlefield, instead, place Giganto on this card.

BLOWHOLE
After moving and before attacking choose 3 spaces in a straight line from Giganto. Place figures on the chosen spaces within 1 space of their original placement.

SLITHER
Giganto does not stop his movement when entering a water space.
Quote:

EQUIPMENT GLYPH OF HORN OF PROTEUS
Instead of taking a turn with this figure if Giganto is not on the battlefield, place him within 4 spaces of this figure. If Giganto is on the battlefield, you may take a turn with him.
Old June 30th, 2018, 06:05 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Anybody have some fun and fresh design ideas to share?
I've been kicking Giganto around in my head for a week or so. This is what I got so far:

Quote:

Name = Giganto
Secret Identity = N/A
Species =
Uniqueness = Unique Hero
Class = Creature
Personality = Obedient

SIZE/HEIGHT = Large 7

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 250

SUMMONED
At the start of the game place one Horn of Proteus glyph on the army card of a unique hero you control. Giganto does not start the game on the battlefield, instead, place Giganto on this card.

BLOWHOLE
After moving and before attacking choose 3 spaces in a straight line from Giganto. Place figures on the chosen spaces within 1 space of their original placement.

SLITHER
Giganto does not stop his movement when entering a water space.
Quote:

EQUIPMENT GLYPH OF HORN OF PROTEUS
Instead of taking a turn with this figure if Giganto is not on the battlefield, place him within 4 spaces of this figure. If Giganto is on the battlefield, you may take a turn with him.
I believe @Margloth posted something about Giganto in the Outer Sanctum - perhaps you could collaborate?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 30th, 2018, 08:50 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Actually I like Lobster’s much better... I had Blubber (from Blob) on him, because it seemed too perfect not to use for a whale-creature. I also went for Water Strength over Slither, as Slither seems much more serpentine.

Also, there are more than 1 Gigantoes so you could make him Uncommon if you wanted.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old June 30th, 2018, 09:05 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Every time you draft five of them you get to switch them out for one Giganfoot.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy