Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 7th, 2021, 12:39 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

I didn't catch this in the pre-SoV thread. The intent is that he can activate both Tomb Skeletons and Tomb Skeleton Archers in the same turn?
Old January 7th, 2021, 12:42 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That is the wording and usage that has been in testing thus far, yes. I've gone against mostly B-rated armies with no landslide success.
Old January 7th, 2021, 12:44 PM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Availability is a problem, though. As a general rule we have not allowed Ebay numbers in the counts, due to its transient nature.
Old January 7th, 2021, 12:49 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yikes, even if it is from Ebay stores with a high stock? That's definitely something I didn't know about. Maybe I missed it in the initial post.

Welp, guess that's the end of the road then. Thanks for reading.
Old January 7th, 2021, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Yikes, even if it is from Ebay stores with a high stock? That's definitely something I didn't know about. Maybe I missed it in the initial post.

I'm pretty lax on availability stuff myself. @superfrog ?
Old January 7th, 2021, 02:34 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post

My typical searches show it's slim pickings out there for the Karrnathi Skeleton however skeletons are of course a very desired miniature so there are a ton out there. Would the Skeleton Key from D&D Tomb of Annihiliation that was released last March work perhaps? It has 3 versions so makes availability pretty big.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 7th, 2021, 02:40 PM

Personally I dont care if the sculpt has to change. I already bought mine. I also didnt realize that we dont use Ebay because I'd argue that it isnt slim pickings at all. I found well over 70 as it was a common figure in its run.

If it has to change then it has to change, I assume there are a lot of dual wielding skeletons with some form of armor.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Old January 7th, 2021, 04:22 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I found 27 at suncitygames and 17 at rpglocker.

Also there’s an alternate sculpt with axes that is just as available around the internet.
Old January 7th, 2021, 04:37 PM

Good enough for me.

to review Tatomb.
Old January 7th, 2021, 04:39 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Is the name not a little on-the-nose?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 7th, 2021, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Is the name not a little on-the-nose?
I don't like it, but I don't hate it either. This is a game with "Gorillinators."
Old January 7th, 2021, 08:19 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

This is a different genre. We have not, to date, treated the skeletons in this same tongue-in-cheek, Charlies' Angels way.

Is it fatal? No. Is it worth discussing? Yes. Better I note an objection here, where people can see it, then later. If you didn't like it, you could have said so as well.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs