Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 7th, 2019, 01:20 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Boot Camp Elf Wolfrider - Ullar Leader for SoV?

Well met!

Per subsequent suggestion, we're focusing on the Leadership Power first. Please submit Power suggestions here - and for a name!

Last edited by kolakoski; January 7th, 2019 at 03:19 PM.
Old January 7th, 2019, 01:26 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Boot Camp Elf Wolfrider - Ullar Leader for SoV?

These are fine ideas (and I mean that in a good way), but to me it looks like you just came up with them mostly by yourself. The whole Boot Camp idea is that it's a true group effort.
Old January 7th, 2019, 01:36 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I agree with Superfrog. Also, I think that we should decide stats after any kind of Leadership power is designed, since the latter is more likely to define her.
Old January 7th, 2019, 03:01 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Boot Camp Elf Wolfrider - Ullar Leader Power for SoV?

Well met!

OK . . .

I'm cool with that. A clear direction. Focus on the Leadership Power first. Changed title and OP to reflect this. SoV apparently will be extremely reluctant to approve any type of Bonding. So what kind of Leadership Power would be most likely to be acceptable to SoV? Some sort of Protector Power had been suggested earlier, and I recently came up with one in an earlier thread. A sort of Paralyzing Howl was a very recent suggestion. Whatever it is, I imagine that it will be a 20-sider Power. [While we're at it, how about including a serious name suggestion with your Power suggestion.]
Old January 7th, 2019, 05:14 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How about something like this?

Lead By Example
If "Elf Wolfrider" is engaged with an enemy figure, all adjacent friendly figures gain the power Double Attack

Double Attack
When "Elf Wolfrider" attacks an adjacent figure it may attack one additional time.
Old January 7th, 2019, 07:03 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I liked Ronin’s Paralyzing Howl a lot. Personally not a huge fan of Double Attack, but I don’t hate it. I just feel like “wolf+elf attacking at the same time” lends itself to something more unique. I also still really want a snow/ice power just for flavor.

I must admit I’m getting a bit discombobulated by all the different threads for this project. I understand that polls might need their own threads just because of the way the poll function works, but it feels like we started brainstorming in the last 2 threads and now those ideas are out of sight in this new thread. If somebody new wants to jump in right now, there’s not even info on what we’re trying to do or a picture of the mini. I’m not saying it needs to be all in one thread, but maybe each new thread could be updated with some links to the older ones for easy access?
Old January 7th, 2019, 07:07 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Yeah, I've got to say, this feels pretty disorganised and impossible to keep track of - when I started seeing multiple threads for the same unit, it did kind of sap any interest I felt here, seemed like too much effort (she said, living up to her user name ).

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 8th, 2019, 04:08 AM

Well met!

Doing this from a pad in Jamaica. Could someone else provide the links?

I’m clearly not the person to lead here. I hereby request that someone else take charge.
Old January 8th, 2019, 05:10 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My impression is that @flameslayer93 was taking something of a leading role on this. If not, I'd be willing to compile the major ideas running so far and try to clarify which could coexist and which would be too dominant on the card and would need to be decided between.

Out of the threads started for this, which should we continue to use? I agree we only need one that's kept up to date with where we are in the process.
Old January 8th, 2019, 05:27 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think one of the major things we need is some sort of structure. Right now we’re all just throwing ideas at the wall. If we’re all in agreement there should be a leadership/synergy power, why not have a set period of time where everyone can create/provide a power, then another set period of time where everyone can discuss and vote on a favorite.
Old January 8th, 2019, 08:19 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
My impression is that @flameslayer93 was taking something of a leading role on this. If not, I'd be willing to compile the major ideas running so far and try to clarify which could coexist and which would be too dominant on the card and would need to be decided between.

Out of the threads started for this, which should we continue to use? I agree we only need one that's kept up to date with where we are in the process.
I was, but the rug was pulled away while I was busy enjoying the holidays first.

The plan I had was to look at the old Bootcamp stuff and see how we did it the first times. It looks like ideas were thrown, people would +1 it, maybe give it a test, and then a poll was ran amongst the different designs people thought were solid enough to enter testing. If testing was a bust, then another version could still be tested. The important part would be that enough folks thought the testing proved a unit balanced.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; January 8th, 2019 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Edited for framework
Old January 10th, 2019, 12:04 AM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have created a thread for centralized discussion for this project that I plan to maintain throughout the process. The thread is here. This should be the last thread created for this project and the one we use going forward.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards