Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 18th, 2015, 07:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The book of Blackfire - VOTE for CRB phase

Cool. Good to know!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 18th, 2015, 09:27 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

This one kind of fell of my radar after A3n retired. If you can cover it johnny, great! If not, I can always help out.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old August 23rd, 2015, 07:06 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Wasn't your fault guys. I have been meaning to do the initial here since I retired & still haven't been able to make the time.

I will be very appreciative if one of you do find the time to carry it out for me.

Cheers
Old October 11th, 2015, 03:10 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Finally back on the horse. By the way, @A3n , would you want me to take over as LD here, or are you fine running this one through to the end? Entirely your preference, but I'm more or less at 0 designs right now, so it wouldn't be an issue for me.

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Blackfire

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
PASS

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
PASS (She REALLY hates herself, though. )

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
PASS

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit too powerful or too weak.
PASS

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
PASS

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
PASS (I like how she feels to pilot... not really worth paying attention to at the start, but once she's in the fray she's a massive threat. Feels a bit like Wolverine, y'know?)

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
PASS

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
PASS (Very matchup-dependent, I think, but she has her niche for sure.)

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
PASS

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
PASS (That second wound is like flicking a switch - it really makes you question whether you want to make that attack at the end of the round, and pushes Blackfire to disengage aggressively early in the game. Lots of choices to make!)

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? MAYBE?
- What should be the unit's point value? 210-230 POINTS
- Give a brief overview. Tough to say. She lost every matchup (and that's with me forgetting she didn't have flying against the first three opponents! - it's a small enough map that it didn't make much of a difference). She's a crowd controller, though, so I'll keep her at the high end for Squad tests and push her forward at 230.
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? YES!
- What should be the unit's point value? 200-220 POINTS
- Give a brief overview. Bad luck brings her down a bit, but she still packs a punch.
Map: Badlands (Custom Map)
Units: Blackfire (230 Points) vs. SHIELD Agents x2 (220 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test
- What should be the unit's point value? 240 POINTS
- Give a brief overview. Good luck gives her an advantage here, and finally she has a real use for her Starbolts. I'll keep her at 230 for now.
Units: Blackfire (230 Points) vs. Kree Scout x6 (240 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- What should be the unit's point value? 230-270 POINTS
- Give a brief overview. Wow, much better showing this time around. Even without getting close to Starfire, she managed to kill Raven and Nightwing after getting on a nice perch.
Units: Blackfire, Ms. Marvel, X-23 (800 Points) vs. Nightwing, Cyborg, Starfire, Raven (800 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- What should be the unit's point value? ??? POINTS
- Give a brief overview. She drew a lot of fire this game, and blew away Quicksilver pretty much single-handed, but was the subject of so much attention that she died before getting a chance to really spread her wings. I don't think she's too cheap, though, and Star-Lord's stat boosts are a huge help.
Units: Blackfire, Star-Lord, Phoenix, Knockout (1000 Points) vs. Professor X, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Wolverine (1000 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- What should be the unit's point value? ~230 POINTS
- Give a brief overview. Again, her biggest role was A) dealing a wound or two to begin with and B) draw fire once she's wounded. Taking the focus off of Executioner is what let him get the jump on Jean-Paul, so, points there... it was an odd match, though, so I can't say there's much to draw from.
Units: Blackfire, Executioner (600 Points) vs. Enchantress, Batman: Jean-Paul Valley (600 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

FINAL THOUGHTS: She underperformed in the Solo Tests, got killed quick in the Army Tests, but when you let her stick around, as in Titans test, she can absolutely tear up the opposition. She'll stomp on sub-200 units but get bowled over by stronger enemies, which makes her really match-up dependent, but is appropriate for the "impudent whelp" sort of villain she tends to fit.

Points are still up in the air, though. Low-to-mid-200s is what I'm getting... I feel like 220-250 is possible, but I'd send her out at 230, I guess?
Old October 11th, 2015, 10:49 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Great tests johnny! Based on those results, I'd say 230 or 240 would be a good place to send her to Public Playtesting at.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old October 11th, 2015, 11:38 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

230 looks about right to me from the test results.

Fwiw, the point calculator puts her at about 215 if we say she has a level 3 and level 4 power (double attack is a level 3 power in the calculator). It's possible the special attack is more like a level 5 power, putting her at 240, but a static attack of 3 really holds that power back in Superscape, IMO.

So I'd split the difference a bit and go out at 230 (or even 225).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 11th, 2015, 12:21 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

at 230
Old October 11th, 2015, 02:29 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

230 looks like a solid place for testing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Entirely your preference, but I'm more or less at 0 designs right now, so it wouldn't be an issue for me.
You better get Karolina running again soon. I'm not above bribing/threatening/blackmailing you to finish the Runaways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Fwiw, the point calculator puts her at about 215 if we say she has a level 3 and level 4 power (double attack is a level 3 power in the calculator). It's possible the special attack is more like a level 5 power, putting her at 240, but a static attack of 3 really holds that power back in Superscape, IMO.
I'm not sure that calculator gives us much more than a general range to start from. Hard results are always better once we have them. Plus, it's 3 attacks if she has a couple wounds, or 4 if Starfire is around.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old October 11th, 2015, 02:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Not to mention the potential for auto-wounds with her special attack - always a potent ability in C3G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Entirely your preference, but I'm more or less at 0 designs right now, so it wouldn't be an issue for me.
You better get Karolina running again soon. I'm not above bribing/threatening/blackmailing you to finish the Runaways.
All set for tonight, actually - with the long weekend I have no excuses left!
Old October 16th, 2015, 05:55 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Great tests Johnny.

I will probably not be around that frequently for the rest of the year. I am currently assigned to project work in Brisbane so will be away from home each week returning on the weekends only.

I can probably still LD this design with weekly updates but may need prompting as to what's next in the process as it has been a while & my full attention isn't here. Like now, do I propose for public playtesting?
Old October 16th, 2015, 09:27 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Currently, you'd just need to update the second post with a point cost (probably 230) and propose for playtesting, yeah.

If nothing else, I can probably post the playtests for you as they come in, just to help smooth things out.
Old October 17th, 2015, 02:05 AM

I propose Blackfire move to public playtesting @ 230 points.

IAmBatman - Yea
johnny139 - Yea
Karat - Yea
SirGalahad - Yea
TrollBrute - Yea
Viegon - Yea

Last edited by A3n; October 23rd, 2015 at 06:12 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library