Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old July 17th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Last two missing Jungle plants?

Has any one been able to find out the names of the small bush or the correct color for the second plant we are missing? I have a complete discription of the plants we already found on these foruma on my custom thread but would like my next batch of jungle to be even more like the original.

On my phone so cant link pictures yet.
Old August 13th, 2011, 08:51 PM

edilsonm knows what's in an order marker edilsonm knows what's in an order marker edilsonm knows what's in an order marker
Re: Last two missing Jungle plants?

Check out , Gadgetsleader, its a store on ebay, I've ordered many plants from them, shipping is free!! It takes awhile from Hong Kong but I've bought many plants from them, check them out!

Last edited by edilsonm; September 15th, 2011 at 09:50 PM. Reason: I like cheese!!
Old August 13th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Well, you traded one to me a few months ago to equalize a trade.
Old August 21st, 2011, 12:34 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the tip ill go look online see what i find on that seller.
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:10 PM

edilsonm knows what's in an order marker edilsonm knows what's in an order marker edilsonm knows what's in an order marker

www.maelstromgames.co.uk They are Games Workshop plants. Citadel Jungle Plants 64-28

Last edited by edilsonm; September 15th, 2011 at 09:51 PM. Reason: I love the cheese!!
Old August 23rd, 2011, 05:29 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

I have seen those but cant find the name Of the small bush to search for it without having to buy games workshop jungles at around $50 if you find them. Will keep searching.
Old August 25th, 2011, 05:37 PM

I have orderd some Vietnam bushes they look very similiar ,darker green though. When I get them I'll post side by side.

Last edited by edilsonm; September 15th, 2011 at 09:52 PM. Reason: I like cheese!!
Old August 25th, 2011, 06:20 PM

www.michtoy.com
Old August 26th, 2011, 07:18 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Thats a close match. I still have not had much luck but Ill keep looking. Might try buying a gw jungle set
Old August 26th, 2011, 09:52 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by edilsonm View Post

www.maelstromgames.co.uk they are games workshop plants. Citadel Jungle Plants 64-28
My local pet shop has what looks very similar to those & I think they were only around AU$10-15.
Old September 8th, 2011, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edilsonm View Post
Never mind on the bushes at Michtoy they are way too small. They have the worst customer service!! They never had any items in stock, I orderd 3, they emailed me like a week later, to tell me that they were out of stock and only had 1 item . They sent me one, it weighed like 2 onces, they sent it in a 1 lb box. They yet to refund the other two. The problem with the site is mainly description, and customer service!!

Last edited by edilsonm; September 15th, 2011 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Because potato chips taste better in dip!!
Old September 9th, 2011, 01:23 PM

Ok this might be it!!

Last edited by edilsonm; September 15th, 2011 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Because the MAN watches all of us!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles