Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 13th, 2020, 07:07 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of X-O Manowar

Old March 8th, 2020, 09:14 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of X-O Manowar (Design Phase)

Quote:
SHANHARA ARMOR 3
Start the game with 3 blue X-O Markers on this card. X-O Manowar adds 1 to his Range and Defense numbers for each X-O Marker on this card. After X-O Manowar receives any number of wounds, before he would be destroyed, you may remove an X-O Marker from this card to remove up to 2 Wound Markers from this card.
Would it be better for this to trigger before Wound Markers are placed, rather than before destruction? (Given that destruction isn't necessarily gonna happen every time)

Quote:
Start the game with 3 blue X-O Markers on this card. X-O Manowar adds 1 to his Range and Defense numbers for each X-O Marker on this card. After X-O Manowar receives any number of wounds, before placing Wound Markers, you may remove an X-O Marker from this card to remove up to 2 Wound Markers from this card.
Might not also hurt to throw a:

Quote:
VISIGOTH RALLY
Once per round, after moving and before attacking with X-O Manowar, you may move up to 4 unengaged figures you control up to 4 spaces each. These figures must end this movement engaged to an enemy figure or adjacent to X-O Manowar.
into Visigoth Rally to keep it clearer that it doesn't trigger after you move him with Angel or something.

We might also want some clarification around the timing of the "unengaged" requirement (ie write the power so that no one can argue their movement stops as soon as they become engaged).

Quote:
VISIGOTH RALLY
Once per round, after moving and before attacking with X-O Manowar, you may choose up to 4 unengaged figures you control and move each chosen figure up to 4 spaces. These figures must end this movement engaged to an enemy figure or adjacent to X-O Manowar.
I think probably if you were talking to the Classic guys, they'd also want some kind of Kozuke Samurai style wording, but I think it's not that helpful and probably overkill.

I don't particularly like the phrase "engaged to an enemy figure", so I'd probably write the last sentence more like:

Quote:
VISIGOTH RALLY
Once per round, after moving and before attacking with X-O Manowar, you may choose up to 4 unengaged figures you control and move each chosen figure up to 4 spaces. These figures must end this movement adjacent to either an enemy figure or X-O Manowar.
Not a hard ask for any edits, though, I think the wording is pretty good.

The PDFs here look off-center and low-res? (As compared to say, Bloodshot)
Old March 8th, 2020, 09:21 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Those notes on Visigoth Rally are good, so I've switched to that last one there.

For Shanhara Armor - part of the reason for the funky wording is to work well with Ninjak (whose power triggers on an ally receiving wounds). I guess I assumed that if you don't place a wound marker, a wound has not been received? I don't know if that's correct, though.
Old March 8th, 2020, 09:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
For Shanhara Armor - part of the reason for the funky wording is to work well with Ninjak (whose power triggers on an ally receiving wounds). I guess I assumed that if you don't place a wound marker, a wound has not been received? I don't know if that's correct, though.
Ah, yeah, I see the effect you're going for. I'd keep it as-is, then.
Old March 9th, 2020, 01:11 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

EPB sheer forced.

Man this thread was like a soap opera. Every time you thought you knew what would happen, it took you by surprise.

PDFs look solid resolution-wise, but the card has migrated to the left. Didn't they all used to be there, or am I imagining things?
Old March 9th, 2020, 01:23 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Just curious, what is the image of inside the XO Markers?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old March 9th, 2020, 02:19 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

The same symbol is on his right breast plate.

I'm guessing it's either an insignia or like a comm badge kinda thing.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 9th, 2020, 08:05 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Just curious, what is the image of inside the XO Markers?
It's a Hot Pocket. He really likes them. Gives him great power.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 9th, 2020, 08:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yes, it's his little chest symbol. No, I don't know what it is.

I think it's probably best to keep Shanhara as is, so I'll tag @Arkham for a wording update when he gets a chance.
Old March 9th, 2020, 10:53 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Updated
Old March 9th, 2020, 11:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yes, it's his little chest symbol. No, I don't know what it is.
I just told you. It's his representation of a Hot Pocket. Why does it seem like no one is listening to me tonight.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 10th, 2020, 03:27 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I’ve never had a hot poket that didn’t horribly burn my mouth when I tried to eat it. This guy seems like he’d be into that sorta thing, so I think the hot pocket theory is sound.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library