Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 7th, 2012, 04:13 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The HelmAverse Custom Expansion Sets

For any members that are interested in getting some of the figures featured on these custom cards, there are some listed on EBay right now, cheaper than the usual Euro-listings.

There are figures for the 47th Line, the Darkest Suns, Hengist, Peter Shabnek, Hundred, Imperial Battle From, Nexus N-01 Troopers, Karn Imperial Troopers, Pteravore Razors, And Kinsmen customs--as well as other Havok Skirmish figures.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; December 7th, 2012 at 10:24 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 01:15 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for keeping the interest alive 1moreheroscaper. I apologize for my absence but I took a whalloping from Hurricane Sandy and the last few months have been a bit different than anything I've experienced before. Luckily, my wife and kids are awesome so the stress level was at a minimum even when I couldn't live at home and things are just all out of whack.

Eventually I'm going to finish off the loose ends here. I can eliminate my blue dragon design now that the C3V have done it perfectly and another design I was working on for the figure they used for Mok is getting scrapped as well. They do awesome work and don't need me playing around with similar designs.

But we still have a few cards to finish up here and eventually a few new designs but we are definitely in the home stretch. My time for custom designing and playtesting is real limited but hopefully the last few won't disappoint anyone who actually dared to take a spin in the HelmAverse. I only hope I gave some folks a few fun games with this thread and didn't waste their time with broken or even worse, boring figures to use.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 02:14 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

All I have to say is yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
I have been waiting for the finish up. We may have to set up a give-away for some Havok Helmverse Squads and heroes. We haven't done it yet, but I do have some extras that just need to be put on bases.

And about that big blue dragon of yours, yes, the C3V has created a great dragon--which I have, but I have rebased the big blue Mage Knight dragon featured on your card too. That big boy took 2 peanut bases, so don't be removing the card for that bad-boy anytime soon.

Hymar's_Temple
Old February 5th, 2013, 11:18 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

2 Peanut bases?!?!?! How do you plan on moving him? I was able to barely fit him on a single peanut base with one leg dangling over much in the same way that chaoserver did in his picture.

Anyway, maybe I shouldn't scrap him even though he is awfully close to the C3V version of the Aquila blue dragon. Maybe I should just ask A3n to put him on a Qa'an card as part of their savage creature army. In this way, he wouldn't bond with any Aquila cards and not directly compete with "official" C3V. It would be weird that Qa'an has two dragons (Sesnie) but I guess Utgar does too.

Tlaloc

Anyway, I'm really hoping that A3n can find some time to give us some card magic for the Nexus N-01 Troopers and the Karn Imperial Troopers. I want to try some squads that actually don't want height advantage and battle each other in trenches.

I have better photos for the Kinsmen but will only send them on to A3n if he is still interested in finalizing this set.
Old February 6th, 2013, 12:03 AM

I worked on a modified version of the regular peanut base movement that seemed to work okay, but I also considered modifying this suggested movement by Reapersaurus--along time ago:
http://www.heroscapers.com/oldgaller...iAfterMove.jpg
In general a double-peanut works fine if it is attached in a parallel pattern (front right foot and back right foot on one peanut, front left foot and back left foot on the other peanut base). All a player has to do is determine which part of the base is the leading portion, and the back foot from that same side is the trailer portion for movement. The other two base spaces are ignored for movement, but critical when considering the ending position of the Mega-based figure.

When I get a chance, I can also try a mock-up of the Karn and Nexus troopers.
As for what I liked most about your dragon in comparison and Quahon and other custom lightning dragons, was the higher base attack--and prior to Quahon, higher life. The Mage Knight dragon is so cool looking and so big, it just seems like it should be one of the stronger dragons, as far as staying power. Maybe his life should go up one, and/or his defense up one. I wonder how well that would work at 210-225 points?

Hymar's_Temple

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; February 8th, 2013 at 08:09 PM.
Old February 10th, 2013, 07:33 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Last edited by A3n; January 3rd, 2024 at 09:07 AM.
Old February 10th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Captain Underpants

Yeah Baby!!!! A3n returns with one of the best looking cards yet. These guys are going up for showcase on the original post.

Now I can finally field some figures that intentionally give up height advantage. Down in the trenches men!
Old February 11th, 2013, 02:52 AM

Re: The HelmAverse Custom Expansions - new Nexus Troopers ca

Another awesome addition to the HelmAverse! Nice looking card A3n, and a cool new defensive ability. I look forward to seeing the Karn Troopers card.

Hymar's_Temple
Old February 11th, 2013, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Now I can finally field some figures that intentionally give up height advantage. Down in the trenches men!
How many squads do you have of these guys?

Hymar's_Temple
Old February 11th, 2013, 06:52 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Last edited by A3n; January 3rd, 2024 at 09:07 AM.
Old February 11th, 2013, 07:26 AM

Last edited by A3n; January 3rd, 2024 at 09:08 AM.
Old February 11th, 2013, 12:53 PM

Two more awesome additions. Thank you A3n!

Even though we now have a beautiful card for Tlaloc, Matt Helm, would you consider boosting his life to 9 and his points by 10 points, since his miniature is so my larger than Quahon's?
Such changes would make him just different enough from Quahon. Tlaloc gets the Green Scale Warriors bonding, but not the predator bonding potential. Tlaloc does have a very similar Special Attack, but 1 higher bases attack. So I would think that boosting his life slightly and his points may make him attractive for some army builds. I even thought about suggesting 10 life at 205 points--considering his size can still be a hindering factor on maps with a lot of obstacles.

Even at 210 with 9 or 10 life, I think a Mok vs. Tlaloc would be a good toe to toe match.

Hymar's_Temple

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards