Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 15th, 2019, 07:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Grizzly Shark

The regular mini is $6 on MiniatureMarket right now, which isn't super cheap but they are out there.
Old July 15th, 2019, 07:59 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I mean if you aren’t too concerned with theme you could get a pack of assorted sharks from Hobby Lobby with the 40% off coupon.
Old July 15th, 2019, 08:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I was thinking that maybe they had a tube of generic water figures that might include a couple of sharks at the Hobby store for like $10 or so. Having a few slightly different sharks would make it easy to track for wound markers, and I don't want to drop $20 on three sharks. Might want to paint one green and have Beast Boy mimic them during a battle.
Old July 17th, 2019, 06:51 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I was going crazy looking for and not finding the Land Shark in the alphabetical list, that's because it's name is Grizzly Shark. :doh:

Anyways, this guy is a single based figure, correct? Just wanted to double check as I wasn't sure how big the mini used was and sharks are kind of long. Still looking for a cheap option to pick up 3 or 4 proxy figures for them. So if anyone has come up with any idea's, let me know. I feel like I have seen a lego shark somewhere that could work out well, but I don't believe I ever picked up any of the lego pirate sets myself.
Def single based.

Old July 17th, 2019, 06:56 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

Sorry. Was trying to post photo but can't get it to work!

Edit: I can just post the link though, https://imgur.com/a/7jUSa2E
Old July 17th, 2019, 07:32 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarChasm View Post
Sorry. Was trying to post photo but can't get it to work!

Edit: I can just post the link though, https://imgur.com/a/7jUSa2E
Awesome!
Old July 17th, 2019, 11:19 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old July 17th, 2019, 11:55 AM

Smile Re: The Book of Grizzly Shark

Thank you Tornado. I could not get that to work.
Old July 17th, 2019, 12:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Posting images is like the one thing I am good for.
Old July 17th, 2019, 12:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Those do look pretty sweet, but you see what I was saying about sharks being kind of long? I could see one of those on a double base if we had decided to go that way. I'll be playing it as a single base in my tests though since that is how it was tested and released.
Old July 17th, 2019, 12:52 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Those do look pretty sweet, but you see what I was saying about sharks being kind of long? I could see one of those on a double base if we had decided to go that way. I'll be playing it as a single base in my tests though since that is how it was tested and released.
We've done that in the past. Haweye II, Black Knight, Robot, and Ghost Rider are all single, even though they overlap. I think it looks totally fine on them.

Personally I always try to fit figures on a single base if possible, mechanically it's just cleaner and simpler.

I also don't condone Stinger Denial, so that helps
Old July 17th, 2019, 12:54 PM
C3G Landlord

So all I can find for cheap alternative Shark Toys are about 3 inches long, which seems like it would be a little too big to me. I'd be more comfortable ordering some online if they were just 2 inches long. Here are a few options though if anyone wants to try them out.

12 pack of sharks for $6.15 on Amazon.

12 pack for $5 on Amazon.

12 pack for $7.74 on Amazon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library