Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 20th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Nominations Closed

Super!
Old June 21st, 2017, 09:16 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Nominations Closed

Welcome to the first round of the All-New, All-Different Public Design Poll! Follow the link above to cast your votes for the first round, where we have Multiple Man challenging Kingpin, Nitro going head-to-head with Resurrection Man, Miss Martian facing off against Freddy Krueger*, and the Superior Spider-Man vs. Daredevil!

*: Mantis was pulled due to wave-planning concerns and replaced at Arkham's request with Freddy Krueger.

Round 1 will remain open for 1 week, so cast your votes now! And don't forget to campaign for your favorites!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 21st, 2017, 09:44 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Vote Now!

I don't see links for Freddy or Daredevil in the first post.

Last edited by dok; June 21st, 2017 at 09:44 AM. Reason: And I'm too lazy/too on vacation to look them up
Old June 21st, 2017, 09:55 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Here's Freddy for linkage purposes:

Freddy Krueger

Quote:
NAME = FREDDY KRUEGER
SECRET IDENTITY = FREDDY KRUEGER
SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SLASHER
PERSONALITY = ?????

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ~160

FREDDY'S NIGHTMARE
Freddy Krueger does not start the game on the battlefield. At the end of the round, if Freddy is on this card, you may choose an opponent's figure that did not move or attack this round. Roll one unblockable attack die against the chosen figure. You may continue rolling for Freddy's Nightmare until you do not roll a skull, or until you roll a blank. If you roll a blank, immediately place Freddy on a space adjacent to the chosen figure, if possible. Figures with the Fearless personality or Mental Shield special power are not affected by Freddy's Nightmare.

SPRINGWOOD SLASHER
Figures subtract 1 from their defense dice when attacked by Freddy with an adjacent normal attack. Anytime Freddy destroys a figure, you may immediately place Freddy and the destroyed figure on this card.

NEVER SLEEP AGAIN
At the start of each of your turns after Freddy has been destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. After rolling, you may remove any number of figures from this Army Card, adding 2 to your roll for each figure removed. If the result is 16 or higher, remove all Wound Markers from this card.
Old June 21st, 2017, 11:32 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

DD 2.0 is a mystery design, and while we have work shopped several ideas, nothing is really set in concrete. Since the winning design will be run in the public, if it somehow wins out then the public will have an opportunity to shape it.
Old June 21st, 2017, 11:33 AM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

I will vote for Miss Martian.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread
Old June 21st, 2017, 11:54 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerHusband View Post
I will vote for Miss Martian.
That's not how you vote anymore. In the announcement post, there is a link to Round 1 form. Click on it and choose your winners. Then hit submit. (NOTICE: In order to vote you will need to have a google sign in, like for Gmail, Sheets, or Drive.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old June 21st, 2017, 01:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For those without a google login quozl has volunteered to collect votes. He will post here shortly and you can send him the votes for each of the four matchups this round. Sorry for the overlook on our part and we will correct this for future rounds.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 21st, 2017, 01:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yes, please PM me your votes if you do not have a Google account (and don't want to create one) and I will post them in a sanctum thread to be counted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; June 21st, 2017 at 05:25 PM.
Old June 21st, 2017, 01:39 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I went ahead and put a vote in, since I assume I can still do that.

Kind of a shame that either Nitro or Resurrection Man couldn't have been switched for Daredevil 2. Then the first round could be 'people you've actually heard of vs. nobodies (and a horror movie guy for some reason)' all the way through.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 21st, 2017, 03:05 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

"and a horror guy for some reason"

Old June 21st, 2017, 08:57 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

I'm not saying you should vote for Superior Spider-Man. I'm just saying that it's my first design and I'll love you forever if you do!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy