Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 31st, 2019, 09:32 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Scytale's customs - Xiphydir (new!) (5/7/19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
@Scytale - What are your thoughts on the figures presented?
I like the cloak part of your suggested figures. That really does help tie them together.
Old May 31st, 2019, 09:37 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
@Scytale - What are your thoughts on the figures presented?
I like the cloak part of your suggested figures. That really does help tie them together.
Thoughts on the leader being on a horse, or the one carrying the flag(would there be issues with presenting a flag guy and not being an actual flag bearer?)

Kleef or Azorious Arrestor could also work.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old May 31st, 2019, 09:53 AM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Thoughts on the leader being on a horse, or the one carrying the flag(would there be issues with presenting a flag guy and not being an actual flag bearer?)

It would be a little weird putting Rutgar on a horse without stat adjustments. Riders are normally faster in Heroscape.

I'm not sure if a flag-wielding person would be problematic or not... my suspicion is not, but it's hard to say what lines VC members have drawn.
Old May 31st, 2019, 11:19 AM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:

It would be a little weird putting Rutgar on a horse without stat adjustments. Riders are normally faster in Heroscape.

I'm not sure if a flag-wielding person would be problematic or not... my suspicion is not, but it's hard to say what lines VC members have drawn.

Here is a image with my suggestions.

Old May 31st, 2019, 11:20 AM

Also, dunno about Medium 4/5 until had most of the miniatures in hand.

Old May 31st, 2019, 11:24 AM

That looks pretty good. I'd like to see a picture of the minis together on the battlefield too.
Old May 31st, 2019, 11:43 AM

@Astroking112 @Cleon

Thoughts here? Anyone looking to purchase these guys?

Old May 31st, 2019, 11:49 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The two guys on the middle row are the same sculpt and pose, just one has an additional weapon.

I don't necessarily love that for a common squad with other figures also in the mix.
Old May 31st, 2019, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
The two guys on the middle row are the same sculpt and pose, just one has an additional weapon.

I don't necessarily love that for a common squad with other figures also in the mix.
There are a lot of differences, skin tone, facial hair, color of cloak etc...

Old May 31st, 2019, 11:54 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I would be interested to see the 4 of them together. Perhaps those differences do stand out enough.
Old May 31st, 2019, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I would be interested to see the 4 of them together. Perhaps those differences do stand out enough.
I personally think you are nit-picking here, but to each his own.

If someone is looking to purchase them, looks like TrollandToad.com has all 4 of them for the cheapest.

Old May 31st, 2019, 12:03 PM

They are actually more different. One is standing more upright, the other is leaning, head on one is pointing in a different angle. Arms are at different angles etc...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards