Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old October 5th, 2023, 08:36 AM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
ooo, very cool. Love the aesthetic
Thanks! I was fortunate to not have to make too many aesthetic compromises with terrain types on this map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
Like the look of these last two GB! Always exciting to see new maps popping up!
I'm glad you like them! I have a couple more coming; hopefully they measure up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post
Level 0 is the new level 1
That's the idea! A healthy dose of Level 0 makes start zones more interesting and helps stretch limited terrain.
Old October 5th, 2023, 09:28 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: GameBear's Maps - New Map 10/04/2023

Gamebear, your ability to do so much with so few pieces of plastic is a constant source of wonder.

I love it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 7th, 2023, 05:02 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: GameBear's Maps - New Map 10/04/2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameBear View Post
New map: Timber Ridge Road. 1 MS + 2 FF
Glyphs: 3 random glyphs

After looking through some of @Killometer's maps recently, I decided to try putting the road tiles to use on a new version of Timber Ridge. Once-per-round glyphs are recommended for the glyph locations on the sides, since those are only 5 walking spaces from the start zones.

I love it! It keeps a lot of the same flavor and aesthetics while adding the road tiles back in.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old October 23rd, 2023, 05:32 PM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
New map: Receding Waters. 1 SM + 1 DD + 1 FA
Glyphs: 2 random glyphs

I allowed myself an extra terrain set to create a map with a different look (no visible dungeon; swamp only in the start zone). The scene follows extreme and destructive flooding; the water has started to recede, and grass has started to grow on the bits of land that were first to reemerge.

Old October 25th, 2023, 08:16 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: GameBear's Maps - New Map 10/23/2023

Very cool and original map!

Old October 25th, 2023, 03:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: GameBear's Maps - New Map 10/23/2023

Cool map.
Old November 6th, 2023, 06:04 PM
The Silent Cartographer

New map: Dalmatian. 1 DD + 1 MH + 1 TT

The Dungeon+Marvel+1exp combo hasn't been explored enough. Here is my latest attempt.

Old November 16th, 2023, 08:27 PM
The Silent Cartographer

New map: Hodrveil. 1 DD + 1 FA + 1 TT

One final map to add to my recent collection. I've been using battlements sparingly on my maps with uncapped pillars, so I decided to go the other way with this one - fewer pillars, more battlements.

Old November 17th, 2023, 12:09 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: GameBear's Maps - New Map 11/16/2023

What a unique aesthetic! fun stuff!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 17th, 2023, 02:03 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
What a unique aesthetic! fun stuff!
Echo that!
Old November 19th, 2023, 06:13 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Love at first sight for Hodrveil!

Old November 20th, 2023, 12:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Looks fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios