Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old August 13th, 2023, 07:43 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Scapecon III Lost and Found

Hello,

As we were clearing out I found a card of Finn the Viking Champion, a bag with a Heroscape d20, 10 dice, 2 sets of SOTM OMs, a number of wound markers and some unopened Chessex dice. Get in contact with me if you lost this. Just to make sure I have the right person, I'll want to confirm the color of the Chessex dice before I figure out how we're getting this back to you.

~Dysole, informationally
Old August 13th, 2023, 09:38 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Scapecon III Lost and Found

I'm pretty sure I lost a Sahuagin Raider figure during the Delta 4x350. I'm not 100% sure it's missing, since I haven't unpacked yet. But I could not find it when collecting my armies for Kill Your Swill.

Also @infectedsloth still has my D20 that I lent him during the World Championship.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old August 14th, 2023, 10:51 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

@The Orange Mailman , I have your Jordhawn; I forgot to put it back with the other figures I borrowed and returned to you.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 14th, 2023, 01:28 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Okay. I don’t think I’ll need it before next year.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old August 14th, 2023, 04:18 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

When the final people were leaving the ballroom…did you find a bag full of my Zombicide game? I don’t know how but I totally spaced it and left it in the ballroom. It was on the “false wall” near the corner where we played it. Hoping someone can hold onto it for me.
@OEAO @Dragon Ruler

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; August 14th, 2023 at 09:42 PM.
Old August 14th, 2023, 07:50 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

I got a Sergeant Drake Alexander laser etched slate coaster from the prize table I either left it in the ballroom, or put it somewhere super weird. But I can't find it anywhere. Any chance anyone saw it while cleaning up / moving out on Sunday?

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old August 14th, 2023, 08:19 PM

JohnnyFrisbee Woo who?

Hello, I lost a couple units.

A lone Axegrinder
A lone repulsor
An isamu

Let me know if you find anything, thanks.
Old August 14th, 2023, 09:39 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I think there was an invisible thief walking around grabbing people's stuff.

Old August 15th, 2023, 11:01 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

We will check our boxes for this stuff. We do have a lost and found collection (just not sure exactly where it is right now). I will also contact sales director and ask her to check with staff .
Old August 16th, 2023, 03:13 PM

JohnnyFrisbee Woo who?

Thanks, George! Keep me posted. Hopefully you find something and I can grab it at Scapecon East.
Old August 16th, 2023, 03:45 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
I will also contact sales director and ask her to check with staff .
"Excuse me, miss? Did you find a red toy ninja? Maybe it broke one of your vacuum cleaners? It's worth $50."

Old August 16th, 2023, 05:31 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
I'm pretty sure I lost a Sahuagin Raider figure during the Delta 4x350. I'm not 100% sure it's missing, since I haven't unpacked yet. But I could not find it when collecting my armies for Kill Your Swill.
I can now confirm that I am missing a Sahuagin Raider.

I also have 1x Yari that I borrowed from gbizzy. I'll get them back to him at next month's local tournament.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon