Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 8th, 2015, 09:10 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Fantomex - Public Playtesting

Tests from omael:

Quote:
Originally Posted by omael
Here's the report, could you send me phobos to playtest too, please?

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Fantomex

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on* the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or* likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider* destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should* affect them.
Pass

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently* existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding* possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This* is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible* currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that* could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and* all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over* amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes* place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the* power if there are any.
Pass

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass
* _____________________________________________________________

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? 260 points
- Give a brief overview.
Fantomex went directly to the enemy lines where there were a lot of figures to which misguide, he almost wins the game thanks to his amazing 5 attack thanks to the cap.

Map:
The Book of Muspelheim Melee

Units: Fantomex, captain america c3g, magneto vs bullseye, green goblin, venom c3g, hand ninjas x 2
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? 260 points
- Give a brief overview.
The hit and run tactics against a melee combatant where really important to win the game.

Map: Muspelheim again
Units: Fantomex, starlord, archangel Vs mojo, blink, x-23, lady deathstrike
Spoiler Alert!

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 26th, 2015, 06:20 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Asterius's tests:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterius
Here he is. Fun unit I didn't get to use Misdirection much so I don't have many thoughts on it. Also I only did 2 games.

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (Fantomex)

Army Test 1
Unit Sum-up:
Damage:
Normal Attack: Killed 1 Gorilla.
Power Usage:
Misdirection 14: Rolled 3 times got it 0 times.
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Army 1: Enchantress, Fantomex, Atom and Kid Flash (800) VS Army 2: Gorilla City Warriors x3, Super-Ape (Peotor) and Solovar (805)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Unit Sum-up:
Damage:
Normal Attack: 5 wounds to Ronan.

Power Usage:
Misdirection 14: Rolled 4 times got it 1 times.
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Army 1: Fantomex, Captain America (C3G) and Doctor Fate (790) VS Army 2: Ronan and Kree Scout x8 (780)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: (Points look good to me isn’t too strong or too weak I think he’s good.)

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: (Its a fun unit. Misdirection I only got to use it a few times so I don’t have many thoughts on it other than that I like him.)

Old January 26th, 2015, 06:29 PM

With 4 Public testers now, the current version has gone 7-4. All games have included Cap, Enchantress, or Star-Lord on his side for a boost. Most of the losses are by larger margins, but some of the wins have been as well. He's 5-4 excluding the games from my Initial. 3 of those wins were from V, who felt that he was lucky in a couple of those. He's certainly a swingy unit, and can perform very well when things go his way, but he also falls quickly if the D20 does not favor him.

What does everybody think? Do we need more tests, should we make any changes? I like the overall direction, and I think he works okay at 260, but I wouldn't object to raising the cost or his Misdirection roll.

Old January 26th, 2015, 07:16 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I wouldn't be against upping either of those rolls, but he's a fairly swingy unit and I think the result speak to the high end of that swing, not the low. So I have no problem moving forward as-is.
Old January 26th, 2015, 08:32 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

He looks ready to move forward to me. I could see bumping his cost to 270 just to play it safe, but otherwise, he's ready to move on in my opinion.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 28th, 2015, 10:09 PM

Re: The Book of Fantomex - Vote for Final Editing!

Okay, you guys have convinced me. I propose we move to Final Editing.

Old January 28th, 2015, 10:10 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea
Old January 28th, 2015, 11:07 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old January 29th, 2015, 03:07 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old January 29th, 2015, 11:27 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 31st, 2015, 11:00 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered previously but does Misdirection still let you ignore the attack if there are no figures available to switch with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 31st, 2015, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Forgive me if this has been asked and answered previously but does Misdirection still let you ignore the attack if there are no figures available to switch with?
Yes. It didn't originally, but he was coming in a little underwhelming, so I added "takes no damage" to the power. I've never been entirely sold on the wording though, if you have a better suggestion.

Also, this passes to Final Editing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library