Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 19th, 2023, 11:49 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: OHS S55 - Delta Control Points - Round 3 Until 12/26

A case of very uneven dice defeated kevindola in our game this morning. I take no credit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 19th, 2023, 11:55 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Haha, well take some credit. The Eldgrim move to Range+1 was really big and I thought your threat prioritization was spot on.

There were a couple things I could/should have done differently, but dice as they fell would have made things pretty difficult in any scenario.
Old December 19th, 2023, 12:21 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

will there be extensions for this week? i don’t have access to my computer until the 27th. Also, xiegfried and I want to set up a date to play in person
Old December 20th, 2023, 01:28 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post
will there be extensions for this week? i don’t have access to my computer until the 27th. Also, xiegfried and I want to set up a date to play in person
We're definitely willing to be flexible given the holidays.

~Dysole, informationally
Old December 28th, 2023, 04:05 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

When is the next round up?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 28th, 2023, 12:22 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

We have two games left that matter for playoff purposes.
One happening on Saturday and the other that is hopefully happening tonight, tomorrow, or Saturday.

~Dysole, informationally
Old December 31st, 2023, 03:09 AM

Shoving Off

Round 4 is on Alta.

The earthling (3-0) v. knightoflight (3-0) armies are:
Op-Van-Nes Prime
* Van Nessing, Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx3
“Eat your problems” ~Grimnak, probably
* Grimnak, Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Blade Grutsx5

earthling chooses who places first.

The sir heroscape (3-0) {9} v. srd717 (2-1) armies are:
Paper Cheese
* Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Ashigaru Harquebusx5

* Microcorp Troopersx3, Phantom Knightsx3

srd717 chooses who places first.

The quozl (2-1) {10} v. shurrig (2-1) armies are:
Thanksgiving
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Samuel Brown, 4th Massachusetts Linex4
Suits of the 'Loom
* Heirloom, Microcorp Agentsx5

quozl chooses who places first.

The dok (2-1) {6} v. og-blaha (2-1) armies are:

* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx3
Simon Says
* Airborne Elite, Gen. Simon Fraser, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Sacred Bandx4

dok chooses who places first.

The superfrog (2-1) v. grey waves (2-1) {3} armies are:
Drone Strike
* Marro Hive, Marro Dronesx7

* Kira Jax, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx4

superfrog chooses who places first.

The megasilver (2-1) {4} v. kevindola (1-2) {5} armies are:
Monks: Way of Shadow
* Master Lao Xin, Master Win Chiu Woo, Pelloth, Shaolin Monksx3
You Shall Not Ants!
* Myrddin, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Syvarris, Red Ants of Aunstromx5

megasilver chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (1-2) v. dachshund (1-2) armies are:
Back from the dead
* Nicholas Esenwein, Skeletons of Annellintiax4

* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Guilty McCreech, Pel the Hill Giant, Dreadgul Raidersx5

vegie dad chooses who places first.

The xiegfried (1-2) v. swarm (1-2) armies are:
† is for †emplar
* Isamu, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Templar Cavalryx4
Isagol Brown of Burning Forge
* Isamu, Migol Ironwill, Samuel Brown, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex4

xiegfried chooses who places first.

The ryguy266 (1-2) {7} v. dysole (0-3) {8} armies are:
I Wanted to Play Mousetrap
* Kursus, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Ashigaru Harquebusx5
Slashfic
* Bol, Koggo, Urk, Bugbear Basherx2, Goblin Slashersx5 (drop 1)

ryguy266 chooses who places first.

foudzing and thrasherdarkrai are encouraged to complete their game from last week (no joke the system paired you two up again)

Chris Perkins has the bye.

~Dysole, informationally
Old December 31st, 2023, 12:33 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: OHS S55 - Delta Control Points - Round 4 Until 1/7

Stealth Armor only worked 2 out of 17 times for Shurrig. Sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 4th, 2024, 10:35 PM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I defeated Superfrog in a very grindy game that lasted almost 2 hours. Despite both our armies averaging around 5 attacks of 3 per turn, both SF and I had multiple terrible attacking turns during the early- and mid-game where we each struggled to kill more than 1 of the opponent's figures. (Highlights were one turn where SF went 0/6 on 3v3s and another turn where I went 0/5 with 3x 3v3s and 2x 4v3s). For my own part, I tried to limit the potential targets that SF could hit if he had a good swarm roll, and I was successful in tying up 3 of his drones on the level 2 concrete for most of the game. I finally had a successful attacking turn at the start of Round 5, where I won initiative and managed to kill 4 squaddies, knocking SF under 9 drones for the first time in the game. This, combined with a poor d20 roll on SF's OM1, really swung the momentum back in my favour. I was able to knock the drones down to under a squad by the end of the round, and ended up closing the game out with 5 knights and Kira Jax remaining.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old January 6th, 2024, 11:35 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Finally the best army in the format got a win.

It started grimm when I got init and failed my first 6 kravs attacks vs bees (3x 3v3 and 3x 3v2) preventing me to attack the bee on Valda and basically securing Valda for Thrasher the whole game.

Then Thrasher got the R2 init switch and I was like "oh god I gonna get destroyed" but Raelin went on "one of those games" and survived from Sujoah and 2 bees trying to sacrifice on her for waaaaay too long. Meanwhile Garus just wait then fire. It was a weird game where attacks you would expect to go through didn't and those you wouldn'texpect to go through did. Also I was alternating 0 casualties turns and 3~4 casualties turns weirdly.
I focused bees with Garus and when Raelin finally died there were about ~4ish bees left which I focused down. I had about 8 to Garus and all the kravs (which honestly was also a miracle I think a Kravs resisted to 2 sacricficial sting, under Raelin). At this point I was very confident as Thrasher only got 1 attack per turn left.

Then I got the init switch and Mellifera got blasted very fast with very good WTF shots and Sujoah suffered the same fate, at this point I was able to secure Valda, Heirloom had just too much to do alone, he killed a krav but went down slowly but surely.

If someone wants to play another game so I get my fourth game hit me up!

Old January 8th, 2024, 05:42 PM

Quarter After One

The Quarterfinals are on Bayou Blitz.

The knightoflight (4-0) {8} v. srd717 (3-1) armies are:

* Microcorp Troopersx3, Phantom Knightsx3

srd717 chooses who places first.

The megasilver (3-1) {3} v. quozl (3-1) {9} armies are:
Thanksgiving
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Samuel Brown, 4th Massachusetts Linex4

quozl chooses who places first.

The sir heroscape (3-1) v. og-blaha (3-1) armies are:
Paper Cheese
* Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Ashigaru Harquebusx5
Simon Says

sir heroscape chooses who places first.

The earthling (3-1) v. grey waves (3-1) {4} armies are:
Op-Van-Nes Prime

* Kira Jax, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx4

earthling chooses who places first.

~Dysole, looking forward to seeing how this goes down
Old January 14th, 2024, 12:34 AM

Whoops

I launched these and forgot to post them.

The Semifinals are on Burial Marsh (OEAO Edition).

The knightoflight (5-0) {7} v. og-blaha (4-1) armies are:
Simon Says

knightoflight chooses who places first.

The megasilver (4-1) {3} v. earthling (4-1) {9} armies are:
Op-Van-Nes Prime

megasilver chooses who places first.

~Dysole, informationally

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events