Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old October 24th, 2019, 05:59 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Green Goblin, Jean Grey and more

What about "When rolling initiative, if you roll a 19 or higher and at least one Order Marker is on this card, Reverse-Flashpoint is activated for this round. On any of your turns this round, before revealing an Order Marker, you may switch it with an unrevealed Order Marker on any other Army Card you control. All other players must reveal their Order Markers in reverse order starting their first turn with Order Marker 3."
Old October 24th, 2019, 06:57 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I like it! Shorter is better and it is no less official sounding. Hopefully that will allow the font to increase a bit.
Old October 25th, 2019, 05:34 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I love any sort of Shi love! I really enjoy the Dual Wield power, very nice!

And I'll echo that the Goblin design really nails it. I see that feeling just like Goblin while on the battlefield. Excellent!
Old October 25th, 2019, 06:08 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

For Reverse-Flashpoint, I did some tinkering again...

When rolling initiative, if you roll a 19 or higher and at least one Order Marker is on this card, Reverse-Flashpoint is active for the duration of the round. On each of your turns, before revealing an Order Marker, you may move it to any Army Card you control. All other players must reveal their Order Markers in reverse order starting their first turn with Order Marker 3.

I may be wrong but I think it is clear that the power lasts for the round only. Am I wrong?
Old October 25th, 2019, 06:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

When rolling initiative, if you roll a 19 or higher and at least one Order Marker is on this card, you may use Reverse-Flashpoint. For the remainder of the round, before revealing an Order Marker on each of your turns, you may move that Order Marker to any Army Card you control. All other players must reveal their Order Markers in reverse order, starting their first turn with Order Marker 3.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 25th, 2019, 06:57 PM
Captain Underpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
When rolling initiative, if you roll a 19 or higher and at least one Order Marker is on this card, you may use Reverse-Flashpoint. For the remainder of the round before revealing an Order Marker on each of your turns, you may move that Order Marker to any Army Card you control. All other players must reveal their Order Markers in reverse order, starting their first turn with Order Marker 3.
Eureka! I think the Bat has done it.

Edit: Grrrr, as I think about it, there isn’t a “may” about using Flashpoint. If you roll for it, the other players have to turn their OMs in reverse. The “may” part would only apply to your OM choice. I wanted to use the term “is in effect” but haven’t found official precedent for that so probably should go back to the official “active” term.

----------------------------------------

REVERSE-FLASHPOINT
When rolling initiative, if you roll a 19 or higher and at least one Order Marker is on this card, Reverse-Flashpoint is active for the duration of the round. Before revealing an Order Marker on each of your turns this round, you may move that Order Marker to any Army Card you control. All other players must reveal their Order Markers in reverse order, starting their first turn with Order Marker 3.

Last edited by Matt Helm; October 26th, 2019 at 08:39 PM.
Old October 26th, 2019, 08:46 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I'm not a fan of "duration" it doesn't sound like a HS term. I think you should go back to "remainder".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
REVERSE-FLASHPOINT
When rolling initiative, if you roll a 19 or higher and at least one Order Marker is on this card, Reverse-Flashpoint is active for the durationremainder of the round. Before revealing an Order Marker on each of your turns this round, you may move that Order Marker to any Army Card you control. All other players must reveal their Order Markers in reverse order, starting their first turn with Order Marker 3.
Now having said that though, I believe every other official HS power that enacts something (Reverse-Flashpoint in this instance). Starts the next sentence by saying what that is. The way this is worded can be interpreted as you enact Reverse-Flashpoint (which does something not mentioned here) & you also do the "Before revealing an Order Marker on each of your turns this round, you may move that Order Marker to any Army Card you control."

The Dzu-Teh's Glacier Traverse is an example of what I am trying to say:
Quote:
GLACIER TRAVERSE
If a Dzu-Teh is adjacent to a Glacier Mountain, the Dzu-Teh may Glacier Traverse instead of moving normally. You may do this with any or all Dzu-Teh you control each turn. To Glacier Traverse, move to any unoccupied space adjacent to that Glacier Mountain.
So I think technically you should write it as something like:
Quote:
REVERSE-FLASHPOINT
When rolling initiative, if you roll 19 or higher and at least one Order Marker is on this card, Reverse-Flashpoint is active for the remainder of the round. When Revese-Flashpoint is active, before revealing an Order Marker on each of your turns this round, you may move that Order Marker to any Army Card you control. All other players must reveal their Order Markers in reverse order, starting their first turn with Order Marker 3.
I still think you can get away with "is active for this round" & remove the "this round" in the next sentence, to save some space though:
Quote:
REVERSE-FLASHPOINT
When rolling initiative, if you roll 19 or higher and at least one Order Marker is on this card, Reverse-Flashpoint is active for this round. When Revese-Flashpoint is active, before revealing an Order Marker on each of your turns, you may move that Order Marker to any Army Card you control. All other players must reveal their Order Markers in reverse order, starting their first turn with Order Marker 3.
Old October 26th, 2019, 08:49 PM
Captain Underpants

I'm leaving for a few days on business but my boys do not want the avalanche of new cards to stop. Therefore they begged me to post two more before I go.

The first one is very special. Other than the 3 A3n created cards adopted as official HelmAverse (Raven, Nightwing, Shocker), the A3n/Helm collaboration design (Juggernaut), and the Garada NM24 card that was tweaked for the HelmAverse (Batman Beyond), every other card has been designed by yours truly. Yes, I owe this community a lot for all of the assists along the way, but the vision and finished design was mine.

Now comes the first official HelmAverse card that comes from a new generation of card designer. I present you with the first card fully designed by Lil'Helm. Proud papa cannot wait to battle against the Fist of Khonshu.

MARVEL

MOON KNIGHT

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
UNSTABLE
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 4
MOVE: 5
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 5
DEFENSE: 5

PAIN TOLERANCE
When Moon Knight receives enough wounds to be destroyed, place a wound marker on this card for each wound received but do not remove Moon Knight from the battlefield and do not remove any Order Markers from this card. Pain Tolerance is activated for the duration of the game. At the start of each of your turns after Moon Knight’s Pain Tolerance is active, roll the 20-sided die and subtract 1 for each wound marker on this card. If you roll a 1 or lower, Moon Knight is destroyed and removed from the battlefield. Until Moon Knight is removed, you may continue to take turns with Moon Knight and opponents may continue to attack him, adding wound markers for any wounds inflicted.

CRESCENT DART SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
When Moon Knight attacks with his Crescent Dart Special Attack, he may attack two additional times.

MENTAL SHIELD
An opponent may never take temporary or permanent control of Moon Knight.

SUPER-STRENGTH

Lil'Helm requests the following background... geez, he's even directing the art department:

And of course, instead of my name in the lower right corner, it should accurately display:
LIL'HELM
Old October 26th, 2019, 08:54 PM
Captain Underpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I'm not a fan of "duration" it doesn't sound like a HS term. I think you should go back to "remainder".

I still think you can get away with "is active for this round" & remove the "this round" in the next sentence, to save some space though:

Quote:
REVERSE-FLASHPOINT
When rolling initiative, if you roll 19 or higher and at least one Order Marker is on this card, Reverse-Flashpoint is active for this round. When Revese-Flashpoint is active, before revealing an Order Marker on each of your turns, you may move that Order Marker to any Army Card you control. All other players must reveal their Order Markers in reverse order, starting their first turn with Order Marker 3.
Actually, I gut duration from Ear Scarcarver's official card:

FROST RAGE
When revealing a numbered order marker on Evar Scarcarver's Army Card, you may also reveal an "X" order marker that is on Evar Scarcarver's Army Card to activate Frost Rage for the duration of the round. While Frost Rage is active, add 1 to Evar Scarcarver's Attack and Defense values for each wound marker on his Army Card.

I do like everything else you have there though.

REVERSE-FLASHPOINT
When rolling initiative, if you roll 19 or higher and at least one Order Marker is on this card, Reverse-Flashpoint is activated for the duration of the round. While Revese-Flashpoint is active, before revealing an Order Marker on each of your turns, you may move that Order Marker to any Army Card you control. All other players must reveal their Order Markers in reverse order, starting their first turn with Order Marker 3.

Last edited by Matt Helm; October 26th, 2019 at 09:13 PM.
Old October 26th, 2019, 10:05 PM

Ok I have the updates ready to go but I don't know how to update the gallery pictures. I can't even see a way to delete them.

EDIT: I think because I made you the owner of the images I don't have the ability to edit them.
Old October 26th, 2019, 10:10 PM
Captain Underpants

I can definitely delete them. I think you can upload the new ones either way but just to be safe, I'll rake down the old ones.

Done.

When looking at the image, I went to image tools (upper right corder) and hit "Edit Image". Then you have the option to check a box and delete them. You are probably right though, with me as the owner, I may be the only one who can do that.

Did Prof Zoom's font get over 6.0?
Old October 26th, 2019, 10:21 PM

Quote:
I can definitely delete them. I think you can upload the new ones either way but just to be safe, I'll rake down the old ones.

Done.

When looking at the image, I went to image tools (upper right corder) and hit "Edit Image". Then you have the option to check a box and delete them. You are probably right though, with me as the owner, I may be the only one who can do that.
Yeah I confirmed with other images that I am still the owner of.
Quote:
Did Prof Zoom's font get over 6.0?
No but it is exactly 6.0 now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations