Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old November 2nd, 2015, 05:21 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sports: MLB

Congrats to all the Royals fans out there. Yes, both of you

~Aldin, teasingly and truly happy for the long suffering fans of KC

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old November 12th, 2015, 07:51 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I don't want to hear about long suffering fans.

~Spidey, a Pirates fan since birth (1975)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old November 12th, 2015, 10:36 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I don't want to hear about long suffering fans.

~Spidey, a Pirates fan since birth (1975)
I'm sorry...

Last edited by Ninja Status; November 12th, 2015 at 10:36 PM. Reason: I just had to..
Old November 12th, 2015, 11:07 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Yeah, we Mets fans may complain, but there's always someone who's got it worse. Now to debate which sucks more, not going to the World Series for 70 years, or having 20 consecutive losing seasons.
Old November 23rd, 2015, 06:17 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I met Anthony Rizzo of the Chicago Cubs the other day, turns out he was hanging out at the supermarket down the street...

Also got a signed photo.
Old December 4th, 2015, 03:52 PM

heroscaper314 is surprisingly tart

Jealous! Rizzo is my favorite. Of course Bryant, Schwarber, Soler, Arrieta, Baez, Russell, etc. are pretty good too. It's fun to be a Cubs fan these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
I met Anthony Rizzo of the Chicago Cubs the other day, turns out he was hanging out at the supermarket down the street...

Also got a signed photo.
Old December 11th, 2015, 05:09 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

@mac122 , @Ninja Status

Congratulations to you (and Cubs fans in general) on landing Jason Heyward today, and thanks for keeping the Nationals from getting their mitts on him.
Old December 11th, 2015, 05:16 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
@mac122, @Ninja Status

Congratulations to you (and Cubs fans in general) on landing Jason Heyward today, and thanks for keeping the Nationals from getting their mitts on him.
Thanks! I just hope they didn't overpay.

Here's hoping you're not so happy next October!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 11th, 2015, 05:26 PM

$23M a year for a 26-year old who's above average in all areas of the game isn't highway robbery, but it's a good bargain. The NL Central just got even more interesting.
Old December 11th, 2015, 05:31 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
$23M a year for a 26-year old who's above average in all areas of the game isn't highway robbery, but it's a good bargain. The NL Central just got even more interesting.
Right now, the best part is all the ticked off Cardinal fans I work with. Many of them were counting on Heyward remaining with the team. It's one thing if he leaves, it's another thing entirely that he chose the Cubs.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 11th, 2015, 05:52 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Blegh

Arizona overpaid for two starters. Greinke and Miller won't be terrible but I doubt they bring in the investment we spent on them.

~Dysole, who at least has 2001
Old January 7th, 2016, 04:05 PM

Mike Piazza has finally made the Hall of Fame! Here's hoping he gives Roger Clemens a call this week to rub it in his face.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV