Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 1st, 2014, 01:14 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 15 - SIGN UP UNTIL 8/17/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Signed up, hopefully my pods will do ok, they're more thematically linked than anything crazy combo-y. Much easier to make crazy powerful combo pods in C3G than Classic.

I'll donate another round of repaint choices as prizes for this as well.

We went with the same theme, yet took a different approach! Nice.
Old August 1st, 2014, 07:55 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Very interesting new format.

I think it could be better than Bring 2.

Old August 1st, 2014, 11:06 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Been off of here for some time, I think I'll come back and play some. Just don't expect me to know the VC characters. I don't use them.

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old August 2nd, 2014, 03:45 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wave 18 allowed?

Old August 2nd, 2014, 03:47 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Yes, wave 18 is allowed.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old August 2nd, 2014, 04:07 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Submitted!

Although I kinda wish it had been 300 points. Why 295?
Old August 2nd, 2014, 06:26 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Submitted!

I wondered the same. The ten figure limit hurt me more though, so much for using common squads

Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old August 2nd, 2014, 06:27 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Submitted!

This format probably led to more discussion among the organizers about builds available at different point totals than any format we've ever done. Suffice it to say that there was a mild preference for the expected metagame at 295 over the expected metagame at 300.
Old August 2nd, 2014, 09:16 PM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

With 590 point armies we wanted some kind of restriction on figure count. This helps the pace of the games.

At every point total there are some obvious best armies, even at 295. It is one of those things, that no matter what point total we pick, someone thinks of an army that is 5-10 points over that total and wishes they could use it.

295 messes with Dok's OCD so that is what sold it for me

Old August 3rd, 2014, 12:16 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I'm actually the one that likes setting off people's OCD, Kinseth.
Old August 3rd, 2014, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I'm actually the one that likes setting off people's OCD, Kinseth.
Whatever helps you sleep at night...

Old August 3rd, 2014, 06:03 PM

Can someone explain the dice off equalizer? That makes extremely little sense to me.

It's been a longggg time since I've been on here so I'm not familiar if you guys have changed the way the games are done either. Still in the Google Docs?

Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events