Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 30th, 2022, 02:19 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Colorado NHSD 2022/10/01

Colorado National Heroscape Day Tournament
Saturday, October 1st, 2022

New players, newcomers, and spectators are all welcome to come participate in a few hours of playing the greatest board game of all time.
armies will be provided for new players; please let us know if you will need armies

Time: Setup maps at 10am, players report in at 10:30am, games start at 11am. We will play 4 or 5 matches, finishing up around 4pm. Staying until the end is not required (though prizes won't be doled out until after the 4th round at the earliest)

Food: Food is not provided but you can bring a bag lunch. There is a Burger King and a Gyro shop in the same parking lot as the game store, and more food places across the street.

Price: $10 admission which will go towards the store and a prize table

Prizes: Admission will be divided into prizes for first, second, and third place. Anyone is welcome to bring something additional for the prize table; if you bring a prize, you will take a prize home.

Format: Take Two
  • Choose two 470 point armies (using Delta point values) with no more than 18 figures that take up no more than 24 hexes. The armies cannot share any figures. These will be the two armies you bring to every game.
  • Before each game, you and your opponent will both roll a d20, whoever rolls higher chooses any of the four armies (either of their two or either of their opponent's two). The other player may then choose from any of the other three armies.
  • C3V and SoV figures are allowed (see links below), Marvel figures are not allowed
Relevant links:

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; September 7th, 2022 at 09:35 PM.
Old August 30th, 2022, 02:20 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Colorado NHSD 2022/10/01

Attendee list
1. @caps
2. @dok
3. @Dachshund
4. Capt. K’nuckles#3055
5. Zephyr#0663
6. @kpucblek
7. kpucblek's son
8. @chief
9. mumakin#7612*
10. mumakin's son*
11. JF*
12. JF's daughter*
13. Silence94#3039*
14. Capt. K’nuckles#3055's friend
15. Capt. K’nuckles#3055's other friend
16. @GeneralRolando
17. caps's son (TC)
18. webyabois#7396
19. @Rosencrantz (leaving after 1-3 rounds)
20. Silence94#3039's brother*
21. GP*
22. DS*
23. @TreePowerz
24. KM*

*Will need armies provided for them

Not attending
HW
JS, KS, IS, BS, and JuS
BSc
EM
JM & MM
@Shiftrex
Josh and Tyler
caps's son's friend (LS)
JA
MB and MJ

--
--
--

--

Last edited by caps; October 2nd, 2022 at 11:19 PM.
Old August 30th, 2022, 02:21 PM

Maps List

Spoiler Alert!

--
--
--

--

Last edited by caps; September 25th, 2022 at 02:36 PM.
Old September 17th, 2022, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Maps List

Spoiler Alert!
The Maps List has been updated! The maps above are the maps I plan to bring (exactly how many will depend on how many players we end up having).

I ask that other attendees bring one of the maps from that list OR any of the below maps that use Ticalla Jungle:
Spoiler Alert!

--
--
--

--
Old September 18th, 2022, 10:02 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Thanks for using Dance of the Dryads, @capsocrates . It's always an honor.
Old September 18th, 2022, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Thanks for using Dance of the Dryads, @capsocrates . It's always an honor.
It's a great map by a great designer! It also fit into my terrain restraints, haha.

--
--
--

--
Old October 2nd, 2022, 10:52 AM

Thanks for coming everyone! We had a great event with 24 people. We are already hard at work in the discord server brainstorming how to make the next event even better, especially for new players!

We ended up with two players 4-0, but no time for a championship round. Strength of schedule was a little messed up for reasons I won't go into but we believe the 1st place player was Capt K'nuckles#3055 (no Heroscapers account), 2nd place was @TreePowerz , and 3rd was @dok . Somewhere after that with 3-1 records were myself, @GeneralRolando , and dblack.

--
--
--

--
Old October 2nd, 2022, 06:00 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

If you have em, would love to see complete standings and armies. I’m always intrigued.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 2nd, 2022, 06:02 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Also curious how you and others felt about Kingfisher. Did it play well?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 2nd, 2022, 06:02 PM

My computer with the standings died partway through but @GeneralRolando is working on recompiling it all from the sheets we handed out.

--
--
--

--
Old October 2nd, 2022, 11:20 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Thanks for coming everyone! We had a great event with 24 people. We are already hard at work in the discord server brainstorming how to make the next event even better, especially for new players!

We ended up with two players 4-0, but no time for a championship round. Strength of schedule was a little messed up for reasons I won't go into but we believe the 1st place player was Capt K'nuckles#3055 (no Heroscapers account), 2nd place was @TreePowerz , and 3rd was @dok . Somewhere after that with 3-1 records were myself, @GeneralRolando , and dblack.
Wow, 24 people is great turnout.....
Old October 2nd, 2022, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post

Wow, 24 people is great turnout.....
Yes it is! And that was with around half a dozen people dropping out at the last minute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Also curious how you and others felt about Kingfisher. Did it play well?
I wish I could tell you, haha. I wasn't able to collect feedback during the event, unfortunately, and didn't even play a match on it myself.

--
--
--

--

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events