Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 8th, 2021, 04:29 AM

MKPlusUltra is surprisingly tart
Back in the game after over a decade!

What up Heroscapers!
A couple months ago I got back in to Heroscape after not playing for a long time. When I moved cross state, my Rise of the Valkyrie set and Marvel set got lost in the shuffle. Those were the only sets I owned when I was younger so my knowledge and experience with Heroscape never truly flourished as I dreamt it would as a 13 year old kid. Now that I'm 30, I am able to buy sets and expansions I never had or even knew existed!

I started a Youtube series documenting the growth of my collection. I also wanted to document my brother and I unboxing the sealed merchandise I bought to build said collection. Every Friday I'll have a new episode with some new merchandise to unbox. They will contain spoilers about unit info, character design and terrain tiles just like the massive unboxing video I have already uploaded.

My YouTube handle is MKPlusUltra. I sincerely ask that you check out my videos and leave feedback, strategy, and recommendations about units I've unboxed or should unbox. I split my first unboxing in to 2 parts so be sure to check out both! Please subscribe if you like what I'm doing, I could use your support to keep the Flames of Heroscape burning! Thank you fellow Heroscapers!

*I will be updating every week so be sure to come back to the thread for updates and video posts*

Massive Unboxing Part 1:

Here is Part 2:

First episode of “Heroscape Unboxiiing, on Friday Night!” Check it out if you please.
5/12/2021

Episode 2:
5/19/2021

Episode 3:
5/26/2021

Episode 4: First solo episode and I introduce my first “competitive” army builds
3/5/2021

Episode 5: Thora’s Vengeance, New Battle Report/Army Update segment and Raffle/Giveaway announcement!
3/12/2022

Episode 6: Zanafors Discovery and more Updates and Reports!
3/19/2021

Episode 7: All Five Flag Bearers!
3/26/2021

Episode 8: Arena of the Planeswalker Unboxing and Review
4/2/2021

Episode 9: Top 5 Favorite Squads and Heroes
4/9/2021

Season Finale!
4/16/2021

Last edited by MKPlusUltra; April 18th, 2021 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Video update

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion