Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 24th, 2017, 06:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Starro

Quote:
Originally Posted by clembo2021 View Post
Quote:
I just really need to find a proxy for Starro.
Seriously. I wish someone more talented than me could make a 3d model of Starro that we could 3D print.
I hear you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I just bought one of those 'growing' Star Fish toys from the Dollar Tree.
How did you base that thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I recently splurged on the official Beyonder mini. Anything to avoid painting!

I've always loved having Beyonder as the biggest fish in the C3G Pond. All too fitting for the cosmic embodiment of "Let's you and him fight".
Yeah I too like having a one giant threat type of bad guys to fight against. This guy being regular sized lets you use about anything as a proxy. I just really need to find a proxy for Starro.
I just can't take fighting a starfish seriously enough to bother.
That's too bad, he's a really cool figure.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 24th, 2017, 06:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by clembo2021 View Post
Quote:
I just really need to find a proxy for Starro.
Seriously. I wish someone more talented than me could make a 3d model of Starro that we could 3D print.
I hear you.

Quote:
I just bought one of those 'growing' Star Fish toys from the Dollar Tree.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I recently splurged on the official Beyonder mini. Anything to avoid painting!

I've always loved having Beyonder as the biggest fish in the C3G Pond. All too fitting for the cosmic embodiment of "Let's you and him fight".
Yeah I too like having a one giant threat type of bad guys to fight against. This guy being regular sized lets you use about anything as a proxy. I just really need to find a proxy for Starro.
That's too bad, he's a really cool figure.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 25th, 2017, 07:57 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:

Yes, because in a game where this, this, these and these exist, fighting a giant Starfish is really stretching those bounds of believably.

~ Lazy Orang who also doesn't have Starro and hasn't been too concerned so far about trying to find a figure for him.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 25th, 2017, 10:38 AM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

Yes, because in a game where this, this, these and these exist, fighting a giant Starfish is really stretching those bounds of believably.

~ Lazy Orang who also doesn't have Starro and hasn't been too concerned so far about trying to find a figure for him.
It is a fuzzy line isn't it. But it isn't about being believable. Thing is I can't pin down the word to describe what makes some things ok vs not ok.

Things I can totally accept fighting:
- mutant turtles
- super people in general
- orcs
- orcs on dinos
- giant gorillas
- sharks
- princesses (hey if it will get my 5 year old daughter to play HS, I am in!)

Things I can't accept:
- star fish
- giant penguins are really on the edge for me, pair them with the Penguin and maybe so

Actually, my not acceptable list is relatively short!

It's kind of like the moment people are selecting the army and their like "Aquaman, huh, pass"

I have no idea why I am on this rant. I am not really that negative
Old January 25th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I never have fully but I believe it worked pretty well on a Heroclix double-hex flight base.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 30th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Finally got my Starro proxy painted up. I just need to glue him to his base and paint black over the center of his eye.

Potato quality images incoming.

Spoiler Alert!
Old May 30th, 2017, 01:17 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Finally got my Starro proxy painted up. I just need to glue him to his base and paint black over the center of his eye.

Spoiler Alert!
That looks pretty good. What did you use?

Old May 30th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post

Spoiler Alert!
That looks pretty good. What did you use?
Just some random Starfish aquarium decoration I found at the Pet Store. I looked for it online to link others but no dice.
Old May 30th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Starro is 2-hex correct?

There are a few different options on Amazon.
Old June 1st, 2017, 07:47 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Starro is 2-hex correct?

There are a few different options on Amazon.
Correct.

This particular one looks really cool. Paint an eye on it. Stick it on a stand & base. Ready to rock-n-roll. Brilliant.
Old March 8th, 2020, 08:44 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Can we get a clarification on how this figure is based here?
Old March 8th, 2020, 08:49 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Can we get a clarification on how this figure is based here?
Seconded, had this figure for a while now but can't quite figure it out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library