Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 30th, 2017, 09:05 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of LexCorp Security

Exactly what @Soundwarp SG-1 said. To me, it doesn't sound like a choice. Although, I know that "you may" is common.

Quote:
CRIMINAL ALLIANCE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may choose only one LexCorp Security figure to take a turn with this turn. If you do after taking a turn with the chosen LexCorp Security figure, you may take a turn with one Unique Criminal Hero you control. Add 1 die to that Unique Criminal Hero's normal attack this turn.
This is what I would expect to see. If that's just me then no biggie. I thought I would bring it up since quozl also wasn't sure.
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:26 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Exactly what @Soundwarp SG-1 said. To me, it doesn't sound like a choice. Although, I know that "you may" is common.

Quote:
CRIMINAL ALLIANCE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may choose only one LexCorp Security figure to take a turn with this turn. If you do after taking a turn with the chosen LexCorp Security figure, you may take a turn with one Unique Criminal Hero you control. Add 1 die to that Unique Criminal Hero's normal attack this turn.
This is what I would expect to see. If that's just me then no biggie. I thought I would bring it up since quozl also wasn't sure.
Thanks for the clarification. Sometimes when you know what it means it's really hard to see where the confusion is. That is one of the reasons that public playtesting is so important. The Heroes have usually been discussing a power for months so we all know it's intent. Sending it out to fresh eyes sometimes has interesting results. It's the reason we like more info from Public Tests to make sure they understood the intent.

I could see the wording suggested above helping.

also @Soundwarp SG-1 This card was created almost 6 years ago. That was likely the best image available at the time. But you are right.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 30th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Good luck finding a comic image. What did they appear like once?

Only found this.

These are a little better.

Old November 30th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

You may seems like it's clearly a choice, to me - 'may' is optional, 'must' isn't. Not that I'd really ever use that option - you're killing a good 50% of their value.

Also, did these guys really only appear about once in the comics? Does the core of one of the best builds in the game that I use on a regularity only exceeded by Mutants have that little actual comic presence.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 30th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
You may seems like it's clearly a choice, to me - 'may' is optional, 'must' isn't. Not that I'd really ever use that option - you're killing a good 50% of their value.

Also, did these guys really only appear about once in the comics? Does the core of one of the best builds in the game that I use on a regularity only exceeded by Mutants have that little actual comic presence.
Eh, I've seen them around a couple of times. They aren't common, but that's mostly because Lex is usually the one to hog the spotlight. After reading the article you did though, I'm heavily considering running them sometime soon.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old December 1st, 2017, 08:30 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Quote:

Eh, I've seen them around a couple of times. They aren't common, but that's mostly because Lex is usually the one to hog the spotlight. After reading the article you did though, I'm heavily considering running them sometime soon.
Thanks, it's cool to hear that. I highly recommend it - these guys really are great.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 1st, 2017, 10:35 AM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I drafted them for my Capture the flag game. We changed the mandatory magical defense/spell rule, and went with each team had to have at least 1 squad. I had some counter drafts mixed in but the army I got is: Doc Oc, Business suit Lex (counter draft to Supes) Wizard, The Riddler (counter draft to Prof. X/B. Zemo) LexCorp x2, Hired Guns.
Old December 1st, 2017, 10:59 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
I drafted them for my Capture the flag game. We changed the mandatory magical defense/spell rule, and went with each team had to have at least 1 squad. I had some counter drafts mixed in but the army I got is: Doc Oc, Business suit Lex (counter draft to Supes) Wizard, The Riddler (counter draft to Prof. X/B. Zemo) LexCorp x2, Hired Guns.
Sounds fun! Doc Ock's always the best pairing for the LexCorp, and Wizard seems like a solid addition as well (and Criminal Leadership is a nice bonus for Octavius). How did it go?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 1st, 2017, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Sounds fun! Doc Ock's always the best pairing for the LexCorp, and Wizard seems like a solid addition as well (and Criminal Leadership is a nice bonus for Octavius). How did it go?
We'll find out tomorrow! I'll probably post a battle report on the hangout page.
Old December 1st, 2017, 05:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yikes, that is a good build. Wizard is a particular favorite of mine.

Send the Hired Guns in early to go down in a blaze of glory. You do not want them picked off sitting around and if they get going, it can be lights out. I had to quit playtesting with them as they tend to wipe out everything.
Old December 4th, 2017, 02:08 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

If you are thinking about editing the power, wouldn't it be better stated something like this:

Quote:
CRIMINAL ALLIANCE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, if you end this turn using only one LexCorp Security figure, you may take a turn with one Unique Criminal Hero you control. Add 1 die to that Unique Criminal Hero's normal attack this turn.
Old December 4th, 2017, 09:19 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
If you are thinking about editing the power, wouldn't it be better stated something like this:

Quote:
CRIMINAL ALLIANCE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, if you end this turn using only one LexCorp Security figure, you may take a turn with one Unique Criminal Hero you control. Add 1 die to that Unique Criminal Hero's normal attack this turn.
Isn’t that slightly different though? With that one if you only have one security guard left then you still get the extra activation. Doesn’t the original intent mean instead of using the second one, which by C3G tradition means you have a second one to take a turn with but choose not to...sort of like instead of attaching powers means you have to have the ability to attack in the first place?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library