Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Which Couatl's coat tails would you ride on?
Ch'Mana 4 18.18%
Couatl (uncommon hero) 1 4.55%
Couatl, the Plumed One 2 9.09%
Ehecatl 1 4.55%
Great Nahuatl 2 9.09%
Huatzin 1 4.55%
Khaleidos 1 4.55%
Mhadra 4 18.18%
Quetzal Coatl (Ullar) 2 9.09%
Quetzalcoatl (Kukulkan) 3 13.64%
Ukulele 1 4.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 23rd, 2019, 01:27 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: New Year's Custom Competition Poll - Vote by 1/23

Good idea, lefton4ya. The Runoff Poll is up now.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 26th, 2019, 03:15 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Congratulations @superfrog !!!

Ch'Mana has been chosen (in the other poll) as the true victor of this contest. The prize is in the mail (and I guarantee it will be lost in shipping).

Ch'Mana

And, of course, and honorable mention to @Astral Herring , who made the second place entry, Mhadra:
Spoiler Alert!

Thanks to everyone for making this contest as much fun to run as it was. Hmm, that actually doesn't sound like I'm saying very much... Anyway, thanks for all the entries! I look forward to someday piecing together my favorites into a custom I actually want to play with (which I've done for a couple of these contests... I'm really far behind on that whole custom creation thing. One of these years I'll find time to do something other than talk about how great custom HeroScape is.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 26th, 2019, 03:42 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Congrats Superfrog! I may not have voted for your custom in either poll, but that doesn’t meant I don’t like the design. Solid overall! And good job on the win!

Also, I like your variant on Constrict! I’m slooooooooowly in the process of releasing more of my customs... one being a giant snake squad with a super similar version of Constrict. I might rock yours, since it is so good.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 26th, 2019, 03:52 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Congratulations, @superfrog ! My first choice went to Quetzal Coatl, but Ch'Mana was an excellent contender as well. There were a ton of great options all around!
Old January 26th, 2019, 04:27 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

I got my inspiration from youtube and searched coautl, then I went to the monster file video. Should of used coautl abilities, instead I used the special attack like the ultimate from Kukulkan, who is from the game Smite.
Old January 26th, 2019, 05:07 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Thanks to everybody who voted for Ch'mana!

I thought the original mini was relatively ugly, and I remembered seeing this other Pathfinder one, so I checked it out. Turns out it was also pretty ugly , but I had already made up my mind.

At first I had a more complex design that expanded the Resolute Mind power to include the wording from Steadfast (from the Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep). But I decided in the end that Ch'mana didn't need a version of Cyberclaw AND a reverse version of Cyberclaw. So I ended up with a fairly straightforward Predator that I'm pretty happy with.

My vote went to Arch-vile's entry. I liked the Shimmering Warp power quite a bit.
Old January 27th, 2019, 08:55 AM

Astral Herring Woo who?

Congratulations, superfrog!

Old January 27th, 2019, 11:25 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Congrats superfrog, that is a cool design. I will have to use Constrict on a custom of mine in the future; I really like the idea of that power.
Old January 27th, 2019, 02:29 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Congrats to @superfrog on the win! This was my first attempt at a custom and I really enjoyed the whole process. It feels great to know that I can create a card now for any miniature from scratch (of course with the help of the amazing tools and tutorials that this community has developed).

Shout out to @kolakoski for my personal favorite couatl design. I really thought that figure was unlike any figure that exists in the game right now. Really creative and had me thinking about how I would use him an army.
Old January 27th, 2019, 02:56 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat View Post
Congrats to @superfrog on the win! This was my first attempt at a custom and I really enjoyed the whole process. It feels great to know that I can create a card now for any miniature from scratch (of course with the help of the amazing tools and tutorials that this community has developed).

Shout out to @kolakoski for my personal favorite couatl design. I really thought that figure was unlike any figure that exists in the game right now. Really creative and had me thinking about how I would use him an army.
Congratulations, superfrog!

I wonder how it would have done if I didn't mess up. Thanks!

Old January 27th, 2019, 05:26 PM
On vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I thought the original mini was relatively ugly, and I remembered seeing this other Pathfinder one, so I checked it out. Turns out it was also pretty ugly , but I had already made up my mind.
The blasphemy! Is it too late to stop the prize being mailed?

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 27th, 2019, 06:29 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: New Year's Custom Competition Poll - CONGRATS SUPERFROG!

Congrats superfrog! Your design was solid and definitely deserved the win.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards