Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old September 5th, 2021, 01:30 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: CA-SoCal Heroscapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Should we do something this summer or fall?
We should do an NHSD thing this fall at the very least, I would think. We're all vaccinated, no? So we should be good to get together in person in the fall, I would think.
Getting closer to time to think about this…
Old January 24th, 2022, 01:58 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I haven't played heroscape in a while and need to get jiggy wit'it, anyone available sometime?
Old August 19th, 2022, 05:41 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

With the resurrection of scape, should we resurrect a NHSD gathering?
Old August 19th, 2022, 05:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I’m down! Could potentially host/arrange with a local store too if our traditional spot falls through.
Old August 31st, 2022, 12:25 AM

TabletopBro is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
With the resurrection of scape, should we resurrect a NHSD gathering?
I don't know where "the usual spot" is as superfrog said, but I'd be down!
Old August 31st, 2022, 12:39 AM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah where would this be located?
Old August 31st, 2022, 01:27 AM
This is merely a joke.

Previously we’ve met in Van Nuys, most often at the apartment complex game room of a local player but at least once recently at a game store (Paper Hero’s).

I am also happy to look into stores in my area (like Odyssey Games near me in Pasadena at the site of the former Game Empire).

If we have some San Diegans it might be nice to do something on the southern side of LA, like Finch and Sparrow in Long Beach or Meeples Family in Anaheim, neither of which I have been to. Also an option (although probably not a good one) is Critical Hit Games in Corona, which I went to once with Flash when he was in the area. I just doubt that it’s close enough to anybody to be attractive.
Old August 31st, 2022, 11:30 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd be okay with any of those options drive wise.
Old August 31st, 2022, 11:35 AM

I'm down for that, I have some friends who might come too
Old August 31st, 2022, 04:01 PM

TabletopBro is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Previously we’ve met in Van Nuys, most often at the apartment complex game room of a local player but at least once recently at a game store (Paper Hero’s).

I am also happy to look into stores in my area (like Odyssey Games near me in Pasadena at the site of the former Game Empire).

If we have some San Diegans it might be nice to do something on the southern side of LA, like Finch and Sparrow in Long Beach or Meeples Family in Anaheim, neither of which I have been to. Also an option (although probably not a good one) is Critical Hit Games in Corona, which I went to once with Flash when he was in the area. I just doubt that it’s close enough to anybody to be attractive.
I THINK Pasadena is like a perfect middle ground between Santa Barbara and San Diego. Kind of the perfect compromise.
Old September 1st, 2022, 12:45 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Previously we’ve met in Van Nuys, most often at the apartment complex game room of a local player ...
You know, speaking of that, it looks like @warriorneedsfoodbadly hasn't been on the site since the pandemic. I hope he's okay ...

Perhaps the magical "@" summoning will garner his attention. I'd love to keep playing at his place, not only for nostalgia purposes, but also because it's a big space that we typically have all to ourselves. But I also don't know if we're quite ready to venture out into the world again yet, so definitely don't put too much weight on my preferences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old September 22nd, 2022, 01:34 PM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

Hello fellow Californians! With the resurrection of Heroscape, I too would like us to get together for a NHSD

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers