Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 12th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Bucky

The Book of Bucky

C3G MARVEL SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 7
ALLIED ASSAULT

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Avengers set.
Its model number and name are #035 / Bucky.
Character Bio - "In 1940, Bucky accidentally walked in on (Steve) Rogers changing into his uniform, thus discovering his friend was Captain America and insisted that he join him. He underwent extensive training and was assigned to be Captain America's partner. The military justified putting a 15-year-old in harm's way by using him as a symbol to rally the youth of America (as revealed in Captain America vol. 5 # 12, Dec 2005). They fought the Red Skull together, and Captain America accepted Bucky as his partner. Together, Captain America and Bucky fought Nazis both at home and abroad, as a duo and as part of the superhero team known as the Invaders, fighting Master Man in their first mission. Barnes also teamed up with the sidekicks of other heroes in a group called the Young Allies. Additionally, Bucky was retconned in 1976 as the organizer of the flashback World War II super-team the Liberty Legion, set between the formations of the Invaders and the post-war All-Winners Squad. He was also briefly one of the Kid Commandos at this time. Bucky served as an advance scout for Captain America and the Invaders, often being assigned tasks that none of the heroes could be seen doing. In the closing days of World War II in 1945, Captain America and Bucky tried to stop the villainous Baron Zemo from destroying an experimental drone plane. Zemo launched the plane with an armed explosive device on it, with Rogers and Barnes in hot pursuit. They reached the plane just before it took off. Bucky unsuccessfully tried to defuse the bomb, and it exploded in mid-air before reaching its intended target. He is believed to have been killed in action, and Rogers was hurled into the freezing waters of the North Atlantic," (wikipedia.org)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-Card Updates:
7 March 2021 - Super Soldier Scout updated to prevent turn chains.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by tcglkn; March 8th, 2021 at 03:56 PM.
Old April 12th, 2011, 04:19 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Bucky - Design Phase

NAME = BUCKY
SECRET IDENTITY = JAMES BARNES

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCOUT
PERSONALITY = PATRIOTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 60

SUPER SOLDIER SCOUT
After revealing an Order Marker on a Unique Soldier Hero's card you control and before taking a turn with that Soldier, if Bucky is within 6 clear sight spaces of that Soldier, you may take an immediate turn with Bucky. If Bucky does not attack during this turn, he may move two additional spaces. You may not take any additional turns with figures you control.

MACHINE GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
If Bucky inflicts a wound with this special attack, he may attack again with this special attack. Bucky may continue attacking with this special attack until he does not inflict a wound. He may not attack the same figure more than once.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by tcglkn; March 8th, 2021 at 03:16 PM.
Old April 12th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Should there be a line about not taking additional turns in Super Soldier Scout? In case we ever create another version of Bucky.
Old April 12th, 2011, 04:34 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Is this another mechanic for Machine Guns or is this copied off someone else's card? Bats, how did you decide on the Range of Super Soldier Scout? That about all the questions I have.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old April 12th, 2011, 04:34 PM

COMIC OPTIONS

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

9)

10)

Old April 12th, 2011, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Should there be a line about not taking additional turns in Super Soldier Scout? In case we ever create another version of Bucky.
If we created another version of Bucky, though, wouldn't we want to give it different powers to make the creation worthwhile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Is this another mechanic for Machine Guns or is this copied off someone else's card? Bats, how did you decide on the Range of Super Soldier Scout? That about all the questions I have.
The machine gun mechanic here comes from Deathwalker 8000, which I usually look to as the first established way machine guns work in Heroscape. That said, I'm not married to this approach here, if people prefer something more like other machine guns we've done. I do worry a tad about the potential power level of just a straight up triple attack, though. But if we want to go in that direction, I'd probably suggest lowering his attack to 2 to go with it.
The range on Super Soldier Scout is the same as the range on Vigilante Sidekick. I was going for a power with a very similar feel to it. Since he is scouting more than Sidekicking, though, I could see nudging it upward if people like.

Old April 12th, 2011, 05:01 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Looks good Bats
I don't mind no space restrictions on SSS.

Why do your powers all refer to him as Bucky Barnes?

I like this comic:

Cheers
Old April 12th, 2011, 05:17 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
If we created another version of Bucky, though, wouldn't we want to give it different powers to make the creation worthwhile?
Some would be different, but not necessarily all of them. I have a new Wolverine I am working on who has two of the same powers on (how can you ditch Adamantium Claws or Healing Factor X?), but the other is different because he will fill a different role.

Quote:
=IamBatman;1383967]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
The machine gun mechanic here comes from Deathwalker 8000, which I usually look to as the first established way machine guns work in Heroscape. That said, I'm not married to this approach here, if people prefer something more like other machine guns we've done. I do worry a tad about the potential power level of just a straight up triple attack, though. But if we want to go in that direction, I'd probably suggest lowering his attack to 2 to go with it.
The range on Super Soldier Scout is the same as the range on Vigilante Sidekick. I was going for a power with a very similar feel to it. Since he is scouting more than Sidekicking, though, I could see nudging it upward if people like.
If its official then it is golden with me. I was gonna suggest to use the same wording as Tommy Gun since likely the Machine Gun he used at the time was very similiar (they were contemporaries). I like Soldier Scout as is written. 6 spaces is a leash, but a really big one!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old April 12th, 2011, 07:26 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

I like the design. Wonder if we should think about any upcoming Soldiers that could be designed to decide if Bucky's bonding should specify Patriotic Soldier or Human Soldier?
Old April 12th, 2011, 10:14 PM

Hmm ... I guess it's possible that some upcoming Kree Uncommon Heroes might be Soldiers ... though that's usually the class left for the rank and file, and is probably avoidable.
I know Sgt. Rock will be one, and I think that combo will be fun (and I doubt his personality will be Patriotic). Right now for the pro-mixers he combines nicely with Sgt. Drake as well.
I'm trying to think who else might be a unique hero in the future ... and I'm drawing a big blank. Anyone?
Also, if you haven't chimed in on the "leash" for Super Soldier Scout, I'd love to hear from you. So far, Spidey seems to support the 6 spaces, and A3n seems to prefer no space restriction.

Old April 12th, 2011, 10:17 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

I think that 6 clear sight spaces is good. It ties in nicely with Vigilante Sidekick and when Bucky is used with Cap he'll (almost always) be an Avenger, so it will help keep that power level in check a bit.
Old April 12th, 2011, 10:20 PM

Good point. Cap will definitely be amping him up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library