Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old November 8th, 2016, 09:01 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Ch1can0īs Custom Maps - for 2 MS - New Map: Escher Infin

Yup. This thread is a treasure, and I'm glad you discovered it and bumped it up.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 8th, 2016, 01:57 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Yes! Thank you for bumping...these maps are great, I'm going to download most of these...so many good ones

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 14th, 2016, 03:20 PM

misterdoctor Woo who?

Yes -- so much inspiring and beautiful work here. Are there more scenario suggestions available for any of these out there? (I found some interesting suggestions for Ancient Cathedral on page 17 of this thread -- would love to play that one -- but the downloads themselves seem pretty light on that kind of detail.)

And some of the links seem busted, particularly towards the end of the list -- does anyone have a PDF of there Bridge Switch or Bridge Control maps? They look like they would be huge fun.
Old October 1st, 2018, 03:57 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Bumping this thread so all you poseurs can witness the master's laboratory again.

= =
Old October 1st, 2018, 04:19 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Bumping this thread so all you poseurs can witness the master's laboratory again.
That’s a thread well-bumped. Ch1can0 makes maps like no other.
Old October 1st, 2018, 04:49 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I've somehow missed this until now... Great stuff!
Old October 1st, 2018, 04:54 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

It’s from another time. In the old days, some of the best map makers on the site focused on the aesthetics. Others focused on the competitive balance.

Ch1can0 was the one who could bridge the gap. None of them really suited for tournament play, but none of them intended to be, either. For a dad to build and play with his eight year old, they are the best. The best.

= =
Old April 1st, 2019, 06:10 PM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart

This deserves another bump. I'm sorry if its been dead for a year but with maps this good, you'd be crazy not to. (Let me be honest I only have one RttFF and I REALLY want to build Battle Bridge or Last Defense . ) Like people before have said, the maps aren't optimized in a way to give every possible army a fair shot and be aesthetically pleasing , but Ch1Can0 comes pretty close in the former and exceeds expectations in the latter. 10/10

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios