Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 4th, 2015, 11:20 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Season 21 Round 4 Until 9/6

Pulled it out with a single ant remaining. Great game HSerguy! I took out Cyprien and the heroes right quick, but the WoA proved quite a challenge.

stats:
Spoiler Alert!

I have completed another 4-0 regular season. We all know what that means. Oh well, it's been a good run.
Old September 4th, 2015, 11:30 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Turret Rocks is friendly to Protectors, so once I grabbed height, killed Zetacron in 1 shot, and got Astrid held by Atlaga, I thought the game was pretty much over. But thanks to some smart play by William099 and a turn of bad dice and a blunder for me led to a really close game, with plenty of stalling on both sides. Eventually, he brought out his Werewolf Lord, and the Protectors finally did their job, killing him in two hits thanks to Combined Arbalest. That led a close game to an abrupt finish. I won with a full health Atlaga and 5 Protectors.

Stats:
Spoiler Alert!
Old September 5th, 2015, 12:15 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Pulled it out with a single ant remaining. Great game HSerguy! I took out Cyprien and the heroes right quick, but the WoA proved quite a challenge.

stats:
Spoiler Alert!

I have completed another 4-0 regular season. We all know what that means. Oh well, it's been a good run.
Jump? You also forgot Chilling Touch, 0/2.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old September 5th, 2015, 12:38 AM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Jump?
Rygarn's Temporal Jump. They were both quite... timely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
You also forgot Chilling Touch, 0/2.
Yep, although Van Nessing was working his bad juju on one of those.
Old September 6th, 2015, 05:18 PM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
The Quarterfinals are Heat of Battle on Ruins of Pine Tree Marsh.

The Chris Perkins (4-0) v. Smithy Winfred (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Stingers x4, Iron Golem, Kaemon Awa, Marcu Esenwein
* Cyprien Esenwein, Mezzodemon Warmongers x6, Isamu, Otonashi
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Jarek Guy, Kira Jax, M-43 Resistance Fighters x4, Siiv, Marcu Esenwein
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Nicholas Esenwein, Bloodburst Thrall x8
Chris Perkins chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Smithy Winfred chooses who places first.

The dok (4-0) v. I.S.B.3 (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Deathreavers x3, Ornak, Brunak, Krug, Sir Hawthorne, Marcu Esenwein
* Xualtica Fire Ants x4, Werewolf Lord, Van Nessing, Rygarn
* Granite Guardians x5, Samuel Brown
* Quasatch Hunters x5, Zetacron
dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, I.S.B.3 chooses who places first.

The Dysole (3-1) v. Megasilver (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Air Elemental, Deathstalkers x4
* Alastair MacDirk, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Sir Hawthorne, Otonashi, MacDirk Warriors x4
* Red Ants of Aunstrom x4, Bramcephys, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM]
* Xualtica Fire Ants x4, The Varja, Grigor & Rogirg
Dysole chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Megasilver chooses who places first.

The Kinseth (3-1) v. kevindola (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Axegrinders of Burning Forge x3, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Asterios, B-11 Resistance Corps
* Roman Legionnaires x3, Azurite Warlord, Eltahale, Fen Hydra
* Shades of Bleakwoode x4, Dumutef Guard x4, Crypt Guardian
* Nicholas Esenwein, Bloodburst Thrall x4, Deathstrike Thrall x4, The Varja, Otonashi, Isamu
kevindola chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Kinseth chooses who places first.
Old September 7th, 2015, 12:00 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Season 21 Playoffs

Me (Mezzos) and Chris (Stingers) are starting shortly.
Old September 7th, 2015, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
The dok (4-0) v. I.S.B.3 (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Deathreavers x3, Ornak, Brunak, Krug, Sir Hawthorne, Marcu Esenwein
* Xualtica Fire Ants x4, Werewolf Lord, Van Nessing, Rygarn
dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, I.S.B.3 chooses who places first.
Starting sometime around the top of the hour now.
Old September 8th, 2015, 08:56 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Dysole and I are about to battle. He has the Macdirks and I have the Fire Ants.
Old September 9th, 2015, 04:24 PM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
The Semifinals are Chaos of Battle on Broken Skyline.

The I.S.B.3 (4-1) v. Dysole (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Air Elemental, Deathstalkers x4
* Alastair MacDirk, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Sir Hawthorne, Otonashi, MacDirk Warriors x4
I.S.B.3 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.
Old September 10th, 2015, 11:31 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Kinseth (Romans) and I (dwarves) should be getting underway shortly.

EDIT: I got the win. The dwarves got the better of the Romans in the first couple of round and it also freed me up to sneak Mog over to hit on Eltahale (yeah baby) and sneak a Dwarf over to a sleeping Hydra and hit 3 wounds after a 4 skull attack.

Kinseth surrendered after Eltahale suicided her last life. He had 3 Romans and a 1 life Hydra (and two lost OMs) vs. full health Asterios, 2 life Forgehammer, 2 Dwarves, and all 4 B-11s.

gg Kinseth. Although we are 4-4 lifetime against each other in tournaments, that was my first OHS victory against him (0-4 previously)

Last edited by kevindola; September 10th, 2015 at 12:26 PM.
Old September 10th, 2015, 01:01 PM
Friend of humans

The Semifinals are Chaos of Battle on Broken Skyline.

The Chris Perkins (5-0) v. kevindola (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Stingers x4, Iron Golem, Kaemon Awa, Marcu Esenwein
* Cyprien Esenwein, Mezzodemon Warmongers x6, Isamu, Otonashi
* Shades of Bleakwoode x4, Dumutef Guard x4, Crypt Guardian
* Nicholas Esenwein, Bloodburst Thrall x4, Deathstrike Thrall x4, The Varja, Otonashi, Isamu
Chris Perkins chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.
Old September 11th, 2015, 08:24 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Chris Perkins (Cyp/Mezzos) and I (Stingers/Kaemon) are getting started in about 5-10

EDIT: Game over. Really crazy game. I won with full life Golem, 5 life Marcu, 1 stinger, and 1 life Kaemon. It really swung my way when Cyprien went down only doing 3 failed Chilling Touches and killing nothing. The other thing that went my way was Raelin going incredibly long and allowing me to get her into the middle of the board late game. Very well played Chris.

This will be my 7th OHS finals game (3-3)

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by kevindola; September 11th, 2015 at 10:11 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events