Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 17th, 2023, 04:29 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 53 - Delta Coalition Wars - Round 4 until 9/2

I defeated Ryguy's Ashigaru/Raelin/Shurrak/Tarn to bring my Romans to 4-0 in the regular season. Really tight game. The Romans got second round initiative switch to lay into the Harquebus and put me in the lead, but it was a narrow lead because it cost me a lot of Romans and the Azurite. Ryguy's Tarn came out next, and killed three Romans very quickly, setting up a solid cleanup situation for his Shurrak. I used the Yngvild glyph to flee his Raelin's aura with my final three Romans and MBS. Landed some crazy Paralyzing Stares to kill Raelin once she advanced, as well as two Tarn, and then hit initiative switch to lay into Shurrak from height and blow him up with a big four skull roll from the last two Romans. Good game.
Old September 18th, 2023, 07:02 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

My game vs Grey Waves is starting now
Old September 18th, 2023, 08:28 PM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Round 4 is on Viney Pines.
The grey waves (2-1) v. viideosayg (2-1) armies are:
Cut to the Chase
* Breach, Otonashi, Goblin Cuttersx4, Nottingham Brigandx7 (drop 2)

* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx3
I defeated Viideosayg in one of the most one-sided games I've ever been involved in. My attack and defence rolls were both on fire (57% and 50% respectively), while his were both very subpar (29% and 23%). I won initiative and opened Brigands, who were able to kill Raelin in just 3 hits. From there, I retreated the Brigands while sniping the developing rats. Q10 moved up on Viideosayg's OM3, who killed nothing, and I was able to leave engagement with the rats on my corresponding OM3 and put a wound on the Soulborg. Disengage made it difficult for Viideosayg to adequately screen off Q10 the following round, and I was able to kill the Major on my OM3, at which point Viideosayg conceded. gg man, there's not much you can do when the dice are that atrocious.

Before this game, I was wondering whether I would have been better off running Aubrien Archers x2 this season instead of Nottingham Brigands x7. After this game however, I can definitely say that Nottingham Brigands were not a wrong choice. Disengage on a ranged figure is useful, and the base 3 attack makes them noticeably better at wounding opposing heroes than Aubriens. Frenzy means that the Aubriens do have higher potential to run away with a game, but I'm satisfied that they weren't a clear better choice than Brigands for this event.

It feels good to make playoffs for the first time since January. Fingers crossed this doesn't end in the quarterfinals.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old September 19th, 2023, 12:08 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

The Play-in is on Canary.

The grey waves (3-1) v. vegie dad (3-1) armies are:
Cut to the Chase
Friends, Romans, Countrymen
* Akumaken, Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3

grey waves chooses who places first.
Old September 19th, 2023, 12:16 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 53 - Delta Coalition Wars - Play-In until 9/2

The Quarterfinals are on Apocalypse Now.

vegietarian18 (4-0) {3} will play the winner of the Play-In Game

The kevindola (4-0) {1} v. og-blaha (3-1) armies are:

* Bol, Kha, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Nottingham Brigandx6, Red Ants of Aunstromx4 (drop 1)
Warden's Undead Honor Guard
* Warden 816, Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx3, Tomb Skeletonsx6 (drop 1)

og-blaha chooses who places first.

The superfrog (3-1) v. arrow grut (3-1) armies are:
Battle Masters
* Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3
District IX
* Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3

superfrog chooses who places first.

The shiftrex (3-1) {9} v. ryguy266 (3-1) {5} armies are:

* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Moltenclaw, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Greenscale Warriorsx3
Shurrak Around the Clock
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Shurrak, Tarn Viking Warriors, Ashigaru Harquebusx3

shiftrex chooses who places first.
Old September 19th, 2023, 12:33 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

lol SF and AG's game...a game where Mindshackle is completely useless :P

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 19th, 2023, 03:50 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Congrats to og-bla.

I rolled twice the attack dice he did (199 vs. 105) including several attacks of 5 and even 6, but my skull distribution was not good enough to take down the Crypt Guardians/Drow fast enough to prevent them from getting significant damage done.

I did have an alternate win condition late if I had popped Warden and removed the +1 move to be in a very strong kite position, I got the attack chances from height needed, but his defense held.

2nd time I've run a Taelord based range/melee spam in Delta, and both times it's performed strong in regular season (7-1) only to get taken down first round of playoffs by a unit core that was prone to special attacking I didn't have (Crypts, Mantii...also regular season loss to Cutters) So probably time to rethink the build! Good Luck og!
Old September 24th, 2023, 04:45 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Vegie's Dad and I are having our Round 2 rematch at 8pm EST on Wednesday.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old September 27th, 2023, 10:11 PM

I got the win over Vegie's Dad. Canary proved to be a lot kinder map for him than Twisted Cistern did in our Round 2 game, with the Brigands only managing to kill 4-5 Romans compared to like 8 or 9 previously. The cutters were still able to clean up the remaining Romans and kill the Azurite Warlord - I had to make sure to block off the path towards Breach in the back of my SZ so VD's wouldn't disengage with the Warlord to after him with Furious Wrath. There were a couple of nervous moments for me late in the game when I only had 1 brigand and Breach vs a full-life MBS and Akumaken (if MBS can get some height attacks down on Breach, he may be able to wound Breach enough that Akumaken could potentially finish him off if Akumaken gets lucky), but fortunately my remaining Brigand managed to one-shot MBS and Breach was able to take down Akumaken (only taking 2 wounds from Counter Strike in the process). gg Vegie's Dad! It was pretty unlucky to run into this matchup twice.

Old September 27th, 2023, 10:24 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Onwards

The Quarterfinals are on Apocalypse Now.

The vegietarian18 (4-0) {3} v. grey waves (4-1) armies are:
Roman Diplomacy
Cut to the Chase

vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

~Dysole, with the last quarterfinal game and once this is done we can roll out semis
Old September 28th, 2023, 07:20 PM

Re: OHS Season 53 - Delta Coalition Wars - Quarters until 10

Vegie and I will be playing our quarterfinal game at 7am EST Friday (so in just under 12 hours’ time).

Old September 29th, 2023, 08:57 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 53 - Delta Coalition Wars - Quarters until 10

The vegietarian18 (4-0) {3} v. grey waves (4-1) armies are:
Roman Diplomacy
Cut to the Chase

I beat Grey Waves this morning. This was his third time playing this matchup, the first two against my dad. He opened with Brigands, to kite the slow moving Romans, and killed five of them before the Azurite and the Romans seized control of the board with Valda. When the Cutters came out, I tactically retreated with Valda, then conceded Valda to the Cutters and huddled my last 6 Romans in a circle. The way the Romans were positioned only two of them could be mobbed, and mob would have to concede height on 2/3 attacks for both. Grey Waves had no choice but to run into that formation, and had pretty poor skulls when he did. The Cutters finally broke through the shield wall after a few turns of futile attacks, but those turns really cost them as they were bleeding two members every time. Breach came out with two Romans remaining, and killed them. But he died to the Azurite Warlord's final life spent on a Furious Wrath, with Akumaken and MBS watching him sacrifice himself. Good game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events