Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 24th, 2022, 05:31 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Player Rankings Thread

Is the underlying spreadsheet for this something that can be reused in other settings?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 24th, 2022, 05:56 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Mebbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Is the underlying spreadsheet for this something that can be reused in other settings?
It's linked up to some programs and stuff. Is there something in particular you have in mind?

~Dysole, queryingly
Old September 24th, 2022, 06:07 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I want to do some kind of NERV/ELO/True skill/etc. ranking for the local Colorado scene. I think it is really taking off and I'd like to use this kind of information for seeding games (and bragging rights, etc.)

--
--
--

--
Old September 24th, 2022, 10:27 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I want to do some kind of NERV/ELO/True skill/etc. ranking for the local Colorado scene. I think it is really taking off and I'd like to use this kind of information for seeding games (and bragging rights, etc.)
Ooo, that’d be cool. A basic Elo system would be really neat for Heroscape scenes local AND global. Like all ScapeCon and GenCon tourneys track player elo so you have a “ranking system” for ‘S’ tier tourneys…that’d be neat I think.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 25th, 2022, 12:13 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Potentially

Not unfeasible. I'd need to look into the coding to figure out how to make it work in a way that's useful for the system.

~Dysole, who thinks dok or Xorlof might know more but right now she doesn't want to add anything to their plates
Old September 25th, 2022, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Ooo, that’d be cool. A basic Elo system would be really neat for Heroscape scenes local AND global. Like all ScapeCon and GenCon tourneys track player elo so you have a “ranking system” for ‘S’ tier tourneys…that’d be neat I think.
Yeah, obviously it would be awesome to have a single system that ties all the online and convention games in with local scenes. The problem there is that local scenes are more likely to use imbalanced maps or formats. Of course, you could just keep them separate, too.

But I don't have any big plans like that, I just want to do something locally.

--
--
--

--
Old March 19th, 2024, 09:19 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was curious what my recent ranking was and I'm not sure how far those records go back, but I think I am 7-6 ig I'm not mistaken;

S52: 2-2
S53: 4-2
S556: 1-2 (+a bye, which doesn't count iirc)

Definitely not of any importance, wondering how I stack up on the recent leaderboard with that extra win

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old March 19th, 2024, 10:09 AM

Heads Up

I DMed you.

~Dysole, just covering her bases

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events