Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 26th, 2018, 10:01 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Pathfinder RPG Play By Post with Heroscapers

I have long thought it would be cool to play role playing games with my fellow Heroscapers. Geography makes that difficult, but that's what the internet is for. Many people use virtual tabletops like roll20 to play RPGs in real-time with their friends. But scheduling makes that difficult. That is where play-by-post comes in. If you're not familiar with the idea, there is a pretty good brief summary here. If you're more into podcasts, this episode discussed play-by-post.

Personally, I play Pathfinder. I'll let the company that makes it, and a fan-person, describe it rather than trying to do so myself. Also, I primarily play in the Organized Play campaign for Pathfinder called Pathfinder Society. But I might be willing to run a more traditional campaign starting sometime in the next year or two.

All this to say, if any of y'all would be interested in joining me and some others in playing Pathfinder play-by-post, please sound off! Questions are welcome as well.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; March 26th, 2018 at 10:56 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online