Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 11th, 2009, 08:40 PM

Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker
Re: Colleges That Play Heroscape

I go to Letourneau University in Longview Tx. We usually play once a week.

EDIT: Look me up on stalkernet if you want to play, MY last name is Dublin.

You're going to need a bigger table.

Last edited by Dualahorn; November 12th, 2009 at 01:51 AM.
Old November 11th, 2009, 08:54 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
I am looking at moving the 2009 Tree Town Open V to Waldorf College. We would be playing in the Atrium which would be a great venue. 3x the room of the Super Bowl. More tables and chairs than we would need and a PA system already in place (the last two NHSD I had to bring in additional tables and a portable PA to the Supper bowl )

I would also expect to get some Waldorf students to attend the TTO with it being held in their back yard the Atrirm.
We did hold the Tree Town Open V at Waldorf and several students stopped by and watched as well as asked questions about HS. I also offered to demo the game to their gameing group.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old November 11th, 2009, 08:56 PM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart

Western Kentucky University's Honors Dorm now has a bit of a 'scaper group started by me.

Nothing strong, but it's better than nothing

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old November 12th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog View Post
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but the Heroscape scene here at Christopher Newport University is growing...
Why are you sorry? An oldy but a goodie, and one I hadn't seen before. Way to Necro!
Old December 16th, 2009, 03:48 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

You can add me in as a contact for University of Wyoming in Laramie Wyoming, active next Fall semester. I don't know if there are other Scapers there, but both myself and my sister play and will be there next year.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old April 11th, 2010, 06:00 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Add me to UW Stevens point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old April 11th, 2010, 08:43 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

I am trying to get it to "catch" here at University of South Florida St.Pete campus. Been lugging a pack full down to the student lounge and playing with friends. I hope I can nab some new scapers/people with interests in similar hobbies.
Old April 11th, 2010, 10:39 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Incidentally, there is a lot more of us that play Heroscape at Northwest Christian. It's not surprising for us to have 8 to 10 people every time we play which is becoming more and more frequent almost biweekly (once every two weeks not twice every week).

~Dysole, glad his and Vermilyon's collection can support such Scapery.
Old April 12th, 2010, 07:30 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

First post updated. Thanks everyone. I seemed to have missed a flurry from the end of last year, but I think I've caught them now. Let me know if anything is missing or needs changing.
Old September 9th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Western Kentucky University, Kentucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyguy94920
Western Kentucky University's Honors Dorm now has a bit of a 'scaper group started by me.

Nothing strong, but it's better than nothing
I just signed up to go to WKU next fall, and now I found this out!

Sorry to necro, but I saw this in your sig, ollie.

I'm going to contact tyguy94920 to see what's up.

MegaSilver
Old September 9th, 2010, 10:32 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The first post should be updated-I'm not attending Purdue, but I am attending the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB). This summer I introduced HS to my future roommate, so hopefully next year will have lots of gaming in our suite. I have to confess that I've hid the nerdier parts of my life since going to college
Old September 9th, 2010, 10:36 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

From what I've seen, there is an organized Wargamers Committee established at West Point. Whether or not they play Heroscape is beyond me. I mean, what's better than tactical training and interpretation then playing a master game of Heroscape?

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion