Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old March 14th, 2024, 12:03 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: ScapeCon IV: August 7-11, 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
The first 15 people on the waitlist are set to sign up on .org. I believe there will be 1 more spot as well, but I'm still waiting on confirmation (and there could be anywhere from 1-3 more spots available).
Confirming that my payment was received.
All set!

EDIT: It appears something is up with .org. Waiting on that issue to be resolved.

Last edited by OEAO; March 14th, 2024 at 12:33 PM.
Old March 14th, 2024, 01:40 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

.org is back up and working. The first 16 on the waitlist should sign up now. If you can't make it, let me know ASAP so I can give your spot to the next person on the list.
Old March 15th, 2024, 10:51 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Update on the Wait List:

If you're in the first 16 spots but have not signed up, sign up now on .org.

If you can't make it anymore, let me know asap.

Check your PMs for more information. Your +1s also needs to sign up on .org.

Wait List:
Signed Up on .Org:
Dunedain
Thoppner18
Trust Keeper
roguescaper
Ijustworkhere
Heroes of the Scape
patzymur
SneakyNinjaMage

Still Need to Sign Up on .Org:
ryguy266
ryguy266 +1
roguescaper +1
nextguy
Mythic
CakedClang34
Drakeepooh
Nobleman Nick

Next on Wait List:
17. Arrow Grut
18. Maytrix
19. mariogolbee
Old March 15th, 2024, 04:19 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

The Wait List has been updated in the OP.
Old March 17th, 2024, 06:17 PM

SneakyNinjaMage is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Where are the payment instructions?
Old March 18th, 2024, 10:37 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Apologies for the delay- payment instructions have been sent.

Additionally, please find a link for the room block below:

Hotel Block Link: https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotel...C%20US&srb_u=1
Old March 18th, 2024, 10:51 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Great! Hotel Booked!
@96ztrain @Ijustworkhere we're all set to go!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 19th, 2024, 08:00 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

For people sharing rooms (3+) Hotel has a limited number of roll-away beds. You can request while booking (according to sales director) but I suggest that you may want to call the hotel directly after you book to reserve a cot if you would like one. I was told there is no charge for the beds.
Old March 19th, 2024, 09:24 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
For people sharing rooms (3+) Hotel has a limited number of roll-away beds. You can request while booking (according to sales director) but I suggest that you may want to call the hotel directly after you book to reserve a cot if you would like one. I was told there is no charge for the beds.
I just called and was told that due to a fire code, they cannot put a rollaway bed/cot in a room, should I ask to speak to a manager next time I call?
Old March 19th, 2024, 11:12 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunedain View Post
Quote:
I just called and was told that due to a fire code, they cannot put a rollaway bed/cot in a room, should I ask to speak to a manager next time I call?
I would recommend just bringing an air mattress.
Old March 19th, 2024, 11:38 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
I will check with sales director. My guess is that something changed that he does not know about, but he will get manager involved.
Old March 19th, 2024, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I will check with sales director. My guess is that something changed that he does not know about, but he will get manager involved.
Sales director has clarified that cots can only be used in king rooms as without a second exit there is not enough space to comply with fire codes in double queen rooms.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon