Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 20th, 2019, 05:57 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Shriek (Initial Initial Up, Discussing Tweak

Some quick thoughts on individual Savages:

Beast Man- Seems fairly neutral, not the strongest pull perhaps, but nothing problematic either IMO
Blanka- Not ideal probably? I don’t really know much about Blanka
Conan- Not ideal for Carnage II, honestly could kinda work here though given the ‘dark empathy’ bring out the worst in people thing
Executioner- Perhaps not ideal, but seems fairly justifiable in that if Enchantress just said ‘Ye Varily, go to Midgard and cause havoc with yon red puddle of goo and his wench’ Executioner would totally do it. The current Executioner feels like he’s pretty locked into that classic era for him, the later Take where he’s sort of a goodish Guy should have its own (non-Savage) card IMO
Mister Hyde- Seems like a good pull to me
Sabertooth- Ditto
Tiger Shark- Ditto
Vermin- Ditto
Weapon X- Ditto

Perhaps just throw a non-human in there? Like ‘non-Human Insane or Savage figures’ or something. That cuts out the two most questionable ones (Conan and Blanka) and seems like it could work thematically enough. Like Shriek wants to play monster mommy and Carnage is spree killer, so he’s only interested in crazies that are powerful enough to rack up a quick body count. Would also make the ‘Carnage Crazies’ faction more distinct from the ‘Arkham Crazies’ faction.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 20th, 2019, 09:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
For me vicious is a purposeful thing and Savage isn’t. It’s just a product. So where do you see them fit. Demigoblin seems Vicious ...it’s a choice to be that way. The other seems savage as I didn’t get the vibe that there anything more there than instinct. I don’t know either character well enough to know if that is fully true but I’d start there.
That's a fair analysis. In a vacuum, I'd put Demogoblin under the Vicious/Sadistic umbrella and Doppelganger under something like Savage/Ferocious. Vicious and Savage are just broad enough that I could see those working for both. Savage suits Demogoblin a bit better than Vicious suits Doppelganger in my eyes, so I prefer going Savage. (Obviously I'm not dead-set on it or closed to other opinions, though, hence the poll)

None of the alternate suggestions being thrown around by LP and Karat really have a good feel to me.

I would be okay with a non-human restriction like Soundwarp is suggesting. I do like the idea of separating Shriek from the Arkham Asylum stuff a bit (notably limiting synergy with Hugo Strange and Joker). Agreed with his thoughts on the Savage synergy set in general.
Old November 20th, 2019, 11:22 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'd say just go Savage then.
Old November 21st, 2019, 01:27 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post

Savage suits Demogoblin a bit better than Vicious suits Doppelganger in my eyes, so I prefer going Savage.
Cool. That answers the question I was trying to ask but couldn’t come up with the words.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 21st, 2019, 03:24 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'd say Savage works for Demogoblin cause like.. he's a demon monster thing.. he's not like actively choosing to be bad so much as that's just his nature IIRC.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 21st, 2019, 10:07 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Non-Human Savage makes sense to me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 21st, 2019, 11:18 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'm good with that!
Old November 21st, 2019, 08:15 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Shriek (Design)

So...

Quote:
"KILL HERE OFTEN?"
At the start of the first round, before Order Markers are placed, if you control Carnage, you may immediately move Carnage and Shriek up to 5 spaces each.

CARNAGE FAMILY
If all of your Order Markers are on the Army Cards of non-human Heroes that are Insane or Savage, after revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Unique Hero you control and instead of taking a turn with that Hero, you may take a turn with Shriek. During this turn, Shriek rolls one additional attack die against figures adjacent to that Hero.

BAD VIBRATIONS
All figures within 4 spaces of Shriek subtract 1 from their Defense numbers for each of the following that is true:
-that figure is not Insane or Savage.
-that figure is an enemy Symbiote.
-that figure is defending against an attack from Shriek.

FLYING
Anyone object strongly enough to stop me?
Old November 21st, 2019, 08:26 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Love it.
Old November 21st, 2019, 08:39 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Looks good to me.

Those power names scream "late 60s/early 70s" which may not be ideal for a 90s character... but I dig it.
Old November 21st, 2019, 08:50 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Shriek (Design)

Quote:
So...

Quote:
"KILL HERE OFTEN?"
At the start of the first round, before Order Markers are placed, if you control Carnage, you may immediately move Carnage and Shriek up to 5 spaces each.

CARNAGE FAMILY
If all of your Order Markers are on the Army Cards of non-human Heroes that are Insane or Savage, after revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Unique Hero you control and instead of taking a turn with that Hero, you may take a turn with Shriek. During this turn, Shriek rolls one additional attack die against figures adjacent to that Hero.

BAD VIBRATIONS
All figures within 4 spaces of Shriek subtract 1 from their Defense numbers for each of the following that is true:
-that figure is not Insane or Savage.
-that figure is an enemy Symbiote.
-that figure is defending against an attack from Shriek.

FLYING
Anyone object strongly enough to stop me?
Nope, but it makes Jackal a good pairing as her can make her another bonding option.
Old November 21st, 2019, 09:08 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah, he or Zola could hack around the human restriction. You could also get around that with N'astirh. I'm perfectly fine with all that though; thematically, if you've got mad scientists bringing Conan back to life or Joker making a pact for demonic powers, I think they're prime material for hanging with Shriek and Carnage. (And there isn't really a mechanical/balance reason for barring humans, it's a theme/faction thing)

I think "70s cheesy but with more references to murder" is exactly the right vibe for Shriek.

SP updated. I'll try and run some more games with the new direction when I can. Headed out of town tomorrow and I'd already like to hit Chief before I go, so not sure exactly when that'll be.

Thanks for helping me hash this out, folks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library