Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 2nd, 2013, 12:32 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Check the Milk Carton....Heroscapers MIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Great to see you around again Robert!

Some other names for 'scapers spotters from that photo. You'll have to guess who is who: Taeblewalker, Kinseth, Cleon, ZombieKnight, Monkeyclops, Habeo_Bukkit, Tim Sweeney. Is that everyone with an account here?
Uprising is in there somewhere I think, then there's Einar's_puppy as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
Ollie is wearing his avatar. Benji is in the Red Sox shirt. To his left and behind him is Nyys. To his right in the same row is Shades Fan, and I'm the guy that gets cropped first in the back.

If I remember correctly, this is the tourney shades can organized. It was a a tree farm, of all places, but the location was actually really great. Good to see all the faces again. And joe, I do remember you now.

Nyys, a beantown beat down would be awesome. I would most definitely show up for that.
Glad you remember me. Now about that Dr. Pepper...

~JS

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; May 2nd, 2013 at 08:30 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 01:40 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Great to see you around again Robert!

Some other names for 'scapers spotters from that photo. You'll have to guess who is who: Taeblewalker, Kinseth, Cleon, ZombieKnight, Monkeyclops, Habeo_Bukkit, Tim Sweeney. Is that everyone with an account here?
Actually no MonkeyClops in there Ollie (my 'little' bro), he's only ever gone to BatB.

-insert signature here-
Old May 4th, 2013, 06:17 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Anybody heard from Bothi? He used to post all over the site, now he's nowhere to be found.
Bothi's back (again (tell a friend!)). He even has a new map thread as of a few minutes ago.

In case you didn't get my reference, his old signature was "Bothi's back, tell a friend!"
Old May 4th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Anybody heard from Bothi? He used to post all over the site, now he's nowhere to be found.
Bothi's back (again (tell a friend!)). He even has a new map thread as of a few minutes ago.

In case you didn't get my reference, his old signature was "Bothi's back, tell a friend!"
Indeed
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:01 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:

Indeed
Yay! Bothi's back!!! This is great! We've missed you, buddy.

~JS, apologies for the delayed response, I've been busy
Old May 6th, 2013, 04:17 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Hmmm... I always pictured Ollie as looking like Gandalf

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old May 6th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
Hmmm... I always pictured Ollie as looking like Gandalf
Old May 6th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nope - still seeing Radagast

~Aldin, nature-lovingly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 6th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post

~Aldin, nature-lovingly
Old May 6th, 2013, 05:21 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:

~Aldin, nature-lovingly
You keep any animals in there, Ollie?

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old May 6th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Quote:

~Aldin, nature-lovingly
Most likely a bespectacled lion.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old May 6th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Is a Quadradical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post

Look closer...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online