Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 7th, 2014, 01:04 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Tomoe Gozan ~~ Final Editing

I don't think so. We're not always consistent, but I think passive/defensive powers typically come first.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Last edited by TrollBrute; December 21st, 2014 at 04:41 PM.
Old December 21st, 2014, 03:57 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I didn't mean to stall the vote. Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 21st, 2014, 04:50 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Almost forgot about this one. Still voting for On-Deck!

Quote:
A3n-
johnny-
Karat- Yea
quozl- Yea
SirGalahad-
Viegon- Yea

Old December 21st, 2014, 04:58 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Tomoe Gozan ~~ Vote for On-Deck

Actually, I think that Double Attack should come first. Generally we go turn order, with "out of turn" powers (namely defensive powers) taking place afterwards. Along with special movement powers... sometimes.
Old December 21st, 2014, 05:24 PM

Like I said above, I don't think that we've ever been consistent. All of the Spider-Men/Symbiotes have their dodge power first, and I don't think they're the only ones. It makes more sense to me to have defensive powers come first, but I don't really care that much.

Old December 21st, 2014, 06:11 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

We try to be consistent & there is a particular order that the powers should be & it does relate to the turn order. @SirGalahad is the man to advise here.
Old December 29th, 2014, 07:11 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Looks like this girl is still just waiting for the power order issue to be resolved. @SirGalahad , any thoughts?

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 3rd, 2015, 08:48 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

As per Aesthetic thread it should be; "Powers are generally listed in the order that they would naturally occur in a turn."

But I don't know where powers that occur on other figures turns should go. My preference would be that it should:
  1. At the start of game powers
  2. At the start of round powers (before placing Order Markers then before rolling for initiative)
  3. Powers that occur during an opponents figure's turn
  4. Powers that occur during your (or a friendly) figure's turn.
  5. Powers that occur during this figure's turn.
  6. Powers that occur at the end of the round.

And within each of those in order of the turn, & within each of them a before, during (when), or after:
  1. Reveal OM
  2. Move
  3. Attack
Old January 3rd, 2015, 09:11 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd go with the opposite. This is how I've always organized powers for my drafts:

Start of Game
Start of Round
Your Turn/This Figure's Turn
Opponents' Figure's Turn
End of Round

For examples, look at DEADPOOL and KRYPTONIAN INFILTRATOR, both of which have their defensive powers listed immediately after Double Attack. We have some counterpoints (such as the Spider-Man family) but those are exceptions to the rule. I suspect it's because the original Marvel set was somewhat topsy-turvy on the subject, placing their Special Attacks at the bottom rather than the top - so when C3G created their version they followed that precedent rather than the "attack powers before defense powers" order, which I believe is the more common one. Correct me if I'm wrong on that, though.
Old January 3rd, 2015, 10:22 PM

I think originally we were trying to put powers that you had to remember about using first. Like passive & on-going powers, defensive powers, start of the game powers.
Old January 3rd, 2015, 10:27 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Since both of those have Double Attack listed first, I think this one should as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 3rd, 2015, 11:48 PM

Yeah, after thinking about it some more and looking over a few cards, I think quozl and johnny are right. Personally, it seems a little counter-intuitive to me, but it's the way we've done it in the past for most figures. Somebody want to update the SP with the correct order? Which I think would be Double Attack - Engagement Strike - Fan Dance.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library