Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 1st, 2010, 04:26 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
News Headline Add-Ons

One of the things I like to do to hone my sense of humor is to take news headlines, and attach a phrase or sentence at the end to make them funny. My source: CNN.com, with actual headline text underlined.

Condit: 'Never had any cross words' with Chandra other than, 'I'm gonna kill you!'
What's at stake in House and Senate: they run out of meatloaf surprise in the cafeteria
LIVE: Clinton campaigns for Manchin. DEAD: Clinton campaigns for Grover Cleveland
Cargo bomb plot: Latest developments: Ka-BOOOOOM!!!!
After nasty races, voters get last word. Hint: It has four letters.
Key decisions for Congress: Where to park once they are kicked out of office.
Hikers held in Iran can talk to moms once their moms can be kidnapped.
Minister curses couple at wedding: I now pronounce you ******* and *****. You may now kiss the *****.
'Grey's' boss vetoes 'brutal' plot by punching the writers in the face
Hot plant may boost gals' libidos, but they still won't have sex with me.
This Just In: CNN's news blog. This Just Out: Helen Thomas' Myspace Page

Feel free to share your own!

Last edited by davidlhsl; November 1st, 2010 at 05:39 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General