Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 4th, 2013, 03:18 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Judge Death (Final Editing)

Like I said, I use the comic art versions anyways. I was speaking purely from a consistency standpoint. If it varies from card to card, then by all means, it looks fine.
Old August 4th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So glad this guy is almost down! Thanks for all the hard work, Tornado!
Old August 4th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great cards guys, I love the comic art (I feel like I said that at the beginning) This guy took a while though and it feels good to see the finished product.

Black smoke looks better, makes him look more evil and sinister.
Old August 4th, 2013, 05:55 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I'm not a fan of that Comic Art choice, it just looks cheesy. But I don't use comic art so that do can say whether they want to keep it or not.

The mini looks good although I don't know what you have done to the colour that makes his visor now look green, can you please fix that.
Old August 4th, 2013, 05:59 PM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like the cheesy feel, it makes him feel sort of morbidly evil, but if it does end up being changed I would really like the card to be kept up as an alternate design.
Old August 4th, 2013, 06:02 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Yeah, I'd definitely want that comic art. So I'm gonna save it just in case it's changed. That way I can just photoshop it back on. heh
Old August 4th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I like how it is a cheesy reference to Death Never Dies
Old August 4th, 2013, 07:19 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I think grey fog would look good in this case.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 4th, 2013, 07:22 PM

I think both of these changes are up to Tornado, since it seems to just be a matter of opinion.
Old August 5th, 2013, 12:18 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I'm not a fan of that Comic Art choice, it just looks cheesy. But I don't use comic art so that do can say whether they want to keep it or not.

The mini looks good although I don't know what you have done to the colour that makes his visor now look green, can you please fix that.
I didn't do anything to the visor. I lowered the curve levels on everything, but nothing specifically to the visor. I'll play around with that though, and see if I can make it less green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I think grey fog would look good in this case.
I'll try it again, but at least when I tried it earlier it did not look as good, IMHO

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old August 5th, 2013, 07:50 AM

I'm guessing you know what you are doing when it comes to photoshop etc. But I'll offer my help if it's ever needed. I have my Associates in Electronic Arts(Photoshop, flash etc.).

Hue/saturation is a simple fix, so I'm sure you can manage.
Old August 5th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I was cool with both cards but I do not have a great eye for art.

I/We will leave this to the Art Dept. It is what they do. Thanks.

EDIT: If you do change the comic art, please keep this version for the C3G shop. Thanks again, you guys rock.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; August 5th, 2013 at 05:52 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library