Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 16th, 2020, 06:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

The Lions have played the look really good game, many times as well and I agree that is worse.
Having your hopes dashed is worse than no hope.

Heck they were not really that bad when they went 0-16 but they kept finding new and spectacular ways to lose.
It is really a special talent.
Old September 16th, 2020, 06:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah fool me for most of my life, shame on me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 16th, 2020, 06:46 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker
Re: Fun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
My teams are the Diamondbacks, Colts, and Cardinals (grew up in Arizona, got into baseball in 2001 hard not to be a Dback fan for life after that, chose Colts as a kid because the Cardinals were awful and then promised a friend I would root for them once they got good and keep on that wagon and it's been that way ever since they made the playoffs). What these teams like to do to me is pretend they're going to be good before suddenly finding a new and exciting way to fail. I don't know if that's "better" than rooting for a consistently bad team, but, well I've just kind of learned to live with it.

~Dysole, optimistic, but well, she did just say what she's seen happen
Well I don't want to jinx it for you but the Cardinals are looking like a playoff contender, especially after Bill O'Brien gave you that early Christmas present. We can also share our pain in the fact that the Steelers beat our team in the superbowl in the mid 2000's.
Old September 16th, 2020, 07:04 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What’s a Superbowl?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 16th, 2020, 07:14 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

It feels impossible to discuss anything in here without Eeyore the Lions fans coming out and sucking all the oxygen out of the room. I love you guys, but just be aware that it happens. Over and over.

Please let’s try to talk about something other than your confidence that your team is the worst in football. For a little while.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 16th, 2020, 07:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You were the one who challenged the claim instead of being supportive.
Old September 16th, 2020, 07:33 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

At this point Kaepernick is done because he's old and he's been out of the league too long, but it's kind of amazing watching the NFL and Goodell act fake woke while refusing to acknowledge that they blackballed a dude and ended his career for engaging in exactly he sort of advocacy they now claim to support.

Last edited by dok; September 16th, 2020 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Or pick another topic but I ain't talking Lions
Old September 16th, 2020, 07:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Or, to not get into that again, here's a fun fact about the Steelers' third-year receiver who scored 2 TDs on Monday:

JuJu Smith-Schuster is notable (among other things) for having a name that's a bit outside the norm. But JuJu is a nickname for his given name (John), and Schuster was added in college when his mother got remarried.

So at birth this man was named John Smith.
Old September 16th, 2020, 07:43 PM

I was just responding to their Superbowl chances. I didn't bring it up. Don't worry, I'm not watching/following the league at all this year. I'll be scarce.

Old September 16th, 2020, 07:55 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

Not that Bleacher Report really ever does a good job at anything but they have the Lions ranked 28th... so that's something!
Old September 16th, 2020, 08:00 PM

Optimistic!

Old September 16th, 2020, 08:01 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

The NFL's advocacy feels so lazy and patronizing to me to be honest. I saw a picture on Twitter of the Chief's field with "End Racism" written out on the sidelines (maybe that's all stadiums, I haven't watched any games) instead of Black Lives Matter, which I think epitomizes the whole thing. They want the appearance of doing advocacy without any challenge to their viewer base who are the people the advocacy should be directed at anyways. Say whatever you want about the efficacy of sports teams doing these things but I've been really impressed with just how genuine the NBA has been about it; complete opposite for the NFL. Not even to mention the Chiefs fans booing the players.

Anyways I try not to watch football in general because it's not fun to see people get permanent injury but I have an addiction to seeing numbers change and football numbers change in really interesting ways.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV