Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 5th, 2013, 07:29 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
The Book of Livewire (Leslie Willis)

The Book of Livewire (Leslie Willis)

C3G DC WAVE 18
CULTURE CLASH

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Superman set.
Its model number and name are #012 / Livewire.

Character Bio - The boisterous "shock-jock" of a local radio show, Leslie Willis built her career on cynically bashing Superman. After the wife of the radio station's manager was saved by the Man of Steel, Willis' opinions became instantly unpopular with management and she was fired.

Leslie was born with the gift of controlling electricity but when she got into a rage after being fired, she climbed the radio tower that was subsequently hit by a lightning strike, and she absorbed a massive amount of electricity that transformed her into the white-skinned, blue haired Livewire.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: IAmBatman (240-250 points)
  • Second playtest: darkraptor5413 (250 points)
  • Third playtest: Arch-vile (260 points)
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Art by A3n

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 24th, 2022 at 11:42 PM.
Old February 5th, 2013, 07:29 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Livewire - Design Phase

NAME = LIVEWIRE
SECRET IDENTITY = LESLIE WILLIS

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ANTAGONIST
PERSONALITY = FIERCE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 8
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 260

ELECTRICITY ABSORPTION
At the end of each round, you may add one white Electrical Marker to this card. If Livewire is attacked by a figure with the Electrically Charged special power and at least 1 skull is rolled, before rolling defense dice, you may add one Electrical Marker to this card. There can be a maximum of 3 Electrical Markers on this card. If Livewire is on a water space at the end of any figure's turn, remove all Electrical Markers from this card.

POWER CHARGED
If there is at least 1 Electrical Marker on this card, Livewire gains the Flying special power, can move through all figures, Fortress Walls, and obstacles, is never attacked when leaving an engagement, and cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any special powers that require clear sight. Add 1 to Livewire’s Attack and Defense numbers for each Electrical Marker on this card. If Livewire inflicts one or more wounds with her normal attack, remove one Electrical Marker from this card.

SHOCK JOCK
If there are 3 Electrical Markers on this card, instead of attacking normally, you may remove all Electrical Markers from this card and roll 3 unblockable attack dice against an adjacent figure.

Last edited by tcglkn; June 17th, 2021 at 04:20 PM.
Old February 5th, 2013, 07:33 AM

I wanted to put Electrically Charged on there also but thought that these 3 powers summed her up & I kind of built in how the EC would have effected her. Water weakness = remove electrical markers, electrical attack decreased = gains electrical marker.
Old February 5th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Looks cool A3n. I don't know her but the powers give me a good sense of her.

At first glance they seem the first one seems kind of clunky, but then after reading it a couple times it seems easy enough to know. If there are no EC opponents, then you can ignore that part of it and just remember to add 1 marker at the end of the round until she has 3 since she can't use Shock Jock until she has 3. Boost her stats like GL with markers and stay out of water.

Second power is basically flying and intangibility if she has a marker. Easy.

Shock Jock, self-explanitory.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 5th, 2013, 08:34 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I like it. I think it would be good to put EC on there and remove the clause about loss of markers if in water. It's a good clause, but having EC works way better in our system of units. As a keen example, Livewire couldn't stop another Livewire from gaining Electricity Markers since she doesn't have EC.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 5th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I really like this powerset. I was under the impression that she doesn't work well with others though. Maybe make her an Entertainer instead of a Criminal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 5th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I could see her working for Lex Luthor (business suit version) though. So Criminal kind of works for me.

I like the power set. An argument could definitely be made for giving her Electrically Charged, but I'm OK either way.

She looks like she could get super powerful, but not until at least three rounds in.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 5th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Not a HUGE fan of the overall feel... but I don't like markers in general unless they're really needed. Not enough to tear it up, though.

At full power I think she's a bit too strong. Also a bit too slow - I'd like to see her with a base Move of 6. Maybe drop her Range and base stats some.

I'd like to see her as an Obnoxious Celebrity (or Entertainer).
Old February 5th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I agree with her being a bit too strong at full power as well. Maybe we shouldn't have all four of her stats modified, just a couple? Otherwise it's really tempting to just leave the markers on all game once you have them.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 5th, 2013, 05:39 PM

I was going to include "After attacking with Livewire's normal attack remove one Electrical Marker from this card." to Electrical Absorption but 1/ it didn't fit with that title, & 2/ it added too much to that power. I thought about adding it to Power Charged but didn't think it fitted there either. That line would have given more flux to her & made it harder to maintain the 3 markers & thus keep her super powerness under check.

I prefer to keep the water clause in as this strips away all markers rather then just -1 attack granted by Electrically Charged.

Personality, I didn't see her as Obnoxious, for me she it was a vendetta against Superman only, everything she said came back to him which is why I went with Vindictive.

Class, I am against Celebrity as she was really only that before becoming Livewire. But I am definitely still wanting more suggestions there.
Old February 6th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Post Re: The Book of Livewire - Design Phase

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Superman set.
Its model number and name are #012 / Livewire.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 6th, 2013, 04:48 PM

I was thinking if I moved the marker effects out of the absorption power & put them into the charged power I could sensibly add the power loss aspect to charged also...

Quote:
ELECTRICITY ABSORBTION
After being attack by a figure with the Electrically Charged special power or at the end of any round Livewire did not use the Shock Jock special power, you may add one white Electrical Marker to this card up to a maximum of 3. If at the end of any figure's turn Livewire is on a Water space remove all Electrical Markers from this card.

POWER CHARGED
If there is at least 1 Electrical Marker on this card, Livewire gains the Flying special power, she can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, she is never attacked when leaving an engagement and she cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any special powers that require clear sight. Add one to Livewire’s Move, Range, Attack, and Defense numbers for each Electrical Marker on this card. After attacking with Livewire's normal attack remove one Electrical Marker from this card.

SHOCK JOCK
If there are three Electrical Markers on this card, instead of attacking normally, you may remove all Electrical Markers and roll 3 unblockable dice against an adjacent figure.
& that will add the power check & flux to her design.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library