Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 2nd, 2018, 02:40 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah v. Ohio Extravaganza

I am not taking charge.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 05:57 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't think any of us have ever run/hosted an online tournament before. We could ask for help from the Online Community, or at least for advice, but we are probably going to have to set this up ourselves.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 12:47 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

Most likely. I could get in touch with @kevindola for advice as he knows more than all of us put together. @heroscaper2010 is also quite involved but I haven’t seen him around for quite some time.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 02:18 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

To be honest, I can probably set this up pretty easy once we’ve decided on a Format and time frame. Is it going to be an ongoing, open play format where Utah/Idaho players just play Ohio players and we just keep track of wins? Over the course of like a month or something and then have a designated winner from each region for best record...and an overall winner? Maybe by actual wins and by winning percentage?

OR, will it be more of an actual tournament with a set number of rounds?

OR, if I decide to run it, should I just choose?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 3rd, 2018, 03:11 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

If you want to run it, you can decide the format @Sir Heroscape .

March would work for me as far as the "when" aspect of it goes.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 5th, 2018, 06:20 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I think I personally would prefer an actual tournament format of sorts. Let everyone participating know who their next opponent is, and give them a few days, to a week to arrange a good time to battle each other. Once all the results are reported in, or after a time limit has expired, everyone gets a new opponent based on whether they won or lost.

Though if this sounds like too much, I'm not against an open play format either.
Old January 6th, 2018, 11:41 AM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

Noted @Leaf_It . Granted, as @flameslayer93 said, if @Sir Heroscape decides to run it, then that gives him all the right to do it however he wants!
Old January 6th, 2018, 01:29 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I think we’ll do like an open format first just to get as many people involved as we can especially people who have not participated in the online format. I’ll probably still set up opponents so there’s a little bit of structure...but it will be more like a “after 3 weeks who has the most wins” type of thing. Then once we’ve gotten a lot of people actively playing I think a tournament would be higher in attendance and people would feel comfortable with the format.

Thoughts?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 6th, 2018, 03:25 PM

Sounds like a great idea. Whenever @heroscaper2010 updates the Ohio tournament thread, I’ll mention it in there. Plus at the actual tournament itself.
Old January 7th, 2018, 02:15 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak View Post
Sounds like a great idea. Whenever @heroscaper2010 updates the Ohio tournament thread, I’ll mention it in there. Plus at the actual tournament itself.
When @heroscaper2010 has time, he’ll update the thread.
Old January 7th, 2018, 06:13 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
You can’t possibly expect us to believe college life consumes a large amount of time, can you?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 8th, 2018, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
You’re still alive!? Rejoice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events