Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 2nd, 2013, 05:43 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Zombie - Final Editing Phase

Yea
Old June 2nd, 2013, 06:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Zombie - Final Editing Phase

yea - and mini info updated. Down to Scapey!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 2nd, 2013, 08:50 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Zombie - VOTE for ON-DECK

Yea

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 2nd, 2013, 09:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This passes to On Deck! Big #500!!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 3rd, 2013, 04:57 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
This passes to On Deck! Big #500!!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 4th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Zombie

Could we get an art update here? Zombies only have hit zones above the neck.

Old January 4th, 2014, 05:35 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Is that also true of voodoo zombies?
Old January 5th, 2014, 02:25 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Cards updated.
Old September 17th, 2014, 01:48 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

So, really like zombie a lot, he's totally my kind of figure. But I think he's a little too efficient for his points.

Here's a list of good testing options for Zombie, with some notes:
  • Spider-Man + Zombie (370)

A good mini-test. Spider-Man can avoid a lot of wounds to hold onto the glyph. Plus he can use Web-Slinger to set up extra Walking Dead wounds.

Test against: anything in the price range that doesn't have easy access to auto-wounds.

• Larfleeze + Zombie (480)

Larfleeze is the ultimate "never letting go of the Amulet" guy. Nice stats. Yeah, you're not bonding with Orange Constructs, but the OCs are kind of tricky to use anyway.

Test against: basically anything in the price range.

• Larfleeze + Zombie + Orange Construct x3 (780)

Same idea, just now we're trying to get OC bonding too.

Test against: Anything with a decent number of heroes (so the OCs have a chance to play).

• Ms. Marvel + Martian Manhunter + Aaron Cash + Zombie + Blob (1000)

Blob was chosen basically because he fits the points nicely and Ms. Marvel wants something as a backup bonding target if J.J. goes down. You could put some combination of Angel, Vulture, and Wasp in there, too. Pretty self-explanatory: Ms Marvel bonds with Martian Manhunter, who moves everyone up. Aaron Cash keeps the Amulet from getting taken from Ms. Marvel too quickly. Telepathic Directive can do some neat tricks with Zombie.

Test against: Basically anything that can't manipulate OMs too badly.

• Mister Fantastic + Invisible Woman + She-Hulk + Iceman + Zombie (1030): I'd throw Jocasta in here except that I want to avoid using anything in the re-eval queue in these tests. Pretty straightforward here: MrF gets the amulet, and he's tough to kill as long as you move up as a team. Zombie is just another bonus activation on top.

Test against: Basically anything that can't manipulate OMs too badly or fire autowounds at MrF too easily.

Last edited by dok; September 17th, 2014 at 02:47 PM.
Old October 11th, 2014, 01:20 AM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Larfleeze + Zombie on Cage Match. Wannok and Dagmar in the middle of the map.

versus: Ms. Marvel and Green Arrow (Connor)
Result: Unwounded Larf, 5 wound Zombie
Cautious approach, but the better mobility of Larf+Zombie means they manage to get the jump. Both teams concentrate fire on the weaker hero first, but zombie holds up better. Ms. Marvel takes a Wannok wound and a Walking Dead Wound (1/2 with Walking dead) before a 5/7 Larf blast takes her.

versus: The Hood and Black Tarantula
Result: Unwounded Larf, 3 wound Zombie
Similar theme to the last time - superior mobility pays off and Larf gets the jump. This one got ugly as The Hood went down in two hits with an OM on him. Black T held out a while but he never had a chance.

versus: Iron Patriot and Living Laser
Result: Unwounded Larf, unwounded Zombie
IP did get the jump here, but zombie was too far back to target and Larfleeze blocked to keep Living Laser inactive. Larf and Zombie went for IP and took him down with attacks bunched around an initiative switch, leaving Living Laser a sitting duck.

versus: Luke Cage and Wolverine
Result: 3 wound Wolverine
Larf and Zombie can't win this one, can they? Well, no, they can't. Zombie got ganged up and killed first. Larfleeze already had 2 wounds when Luke Cage went down, and Wolverine was predictably nasty Head-to-Head.

Next up for me is a full army test.

Last edited by dok; October 11th, 2014 at 01:35 AM.
Old October 13th, 2014, 12:19 PM

Re: Zombie - Design Phase

I have yet to get to an army test or two done (which is my intention), but I have a mostly unrelated suggestion:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
DAMBALLAH CONTROL
Start the game with the Glyph of Amulet of Damballah on this card...
I find the obligatory opening turn handoff of the Amulet to be kind of annoying and unthematic. "Oh, right, I wanted you to have this."

Normally I accept this sort of thing as a necessary oddity in order to keep things simple. However, I think this can be changed without adding too much text:
DAMBALLAH CONTROL
At the start the game, place a Glyph of Amulet of Damballah on the card of a Unique Hero you control...
... and yes, I realize this makes Zombie a little stronger, while my general objection is that he's a little too good. But I still like this change. Thoughts?

Last edited by dok; October 13th, 2014 at 01:56 PM.
Old October 13th, 2014, 05:41 PM
Business Casual

That's a minor change and one I can easily live with.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library