Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 24th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Liz Sherman

The Book of Liz Sherman

C3G DARK HORSE WAVE 21
DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Hellboy and the B.P.R.D. Action Pack set.
Its model number and name are #002 / Liz Sherman.

Character Bio - Liz Sherman's pyrokinetic abilities first manifested themselves at the age eleven when an uncontrolled explosion took the lives of her parents and brother. After being passed around by her extended family, Liz was finally taken in by the B.P.R.D., where she bonded closely with Hellboy and eventually became a full agent. When Hellboy left the B.P.R.D., Liz, still struggling with guilt over her family's deaths, left the Bureau as well. After spending time with a society of monks in the Ural Mountains, Liz returned to the B.P.R.D. with full control over her abilities and is now one of B.P.R.D.'s most valuable agents.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefits
  • N/A
Weaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 08:45 PM. Reason: png
Old November 24th, 2013, 01:08 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Liz Sherman - Design Phase

NAME = LIZ SHERMAN

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = INVESTIGATOR
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 180

FIRESTORM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 3 + Special.
When attacking with this special attack, you may roll up to X additional dice, where X is equal to Liz Sherman's remaining Life. All figures within 3 spaces of Liz Sherman are affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Figures with the Lava Resistant special power are not affected by this special attack. After attacking with this special attack, roll one unblockable attack die against Liz Sherman for each additional die rolled. Firestorm Special Attack may only be used once per round.

LAVA RESISTANT
Liz Sherman never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage and does not have to stop in molten lava spaces.

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 2nd, 2014 at 02:32 AM.
Old November 24th, 2013, 01:10 PM

Fairly basic pyrokinetic here, she has incredible potential, but struggles to control her powers. The SA represents both that potential and how much it can cost her when she expends herself. Lava Resistant is maybe a little iffy thematically, as I'm not sure she could survive actual lava, but she's completely impervious to fire and shouldn't be affect by fire attacks and powers, so I think it's worth it mechanically.

Comic art:
Spoiler Alert!

Background art:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by TrollBrute; January 4th, 2014 at 07:43 PM.
Old November 24th, 2013, 05:28 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Looks good. Not sure if we have used "remaining Life number" before. Basically it requires a calculation to be made that we haven't made clear, so I am not sure about using it. However I personally do not have a problem with it.

On a side note, can we not remove the image & URL links from the design template. It makes it much easier for us when we put the cards on the server.
Old November 24th, 2013, 05:48 PM

I feel like we've used "remaining Life number" before, but maybe I saw it on a write-up and not a vetted design.

I'll add links back in once I'm back on my computer (not very easy on my tablet). I assumed it was just something you Art guys just pasted over and I don't like to leave spare bits of code in posts, so I removed it. Sorry about that.

Old November 24th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

It would be simpler for everyone to just have a higher base attack number for the SA and then subtract the number of Wound Markers on her card, a mechanic that has been used already.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old November 24th, 2013, 07:19 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
It would be simpler for everyone to just have a higher base attack number for the SA and then subtract the number of Wound Markers on her card, a mechanic that has been used already.
that would be workable but it would change the mechanics of the power & the detriment wouldn't quite work. I like the idea of the power as TB has designed it & would love to see if it can be kept somehow.

Although I am thinking there should be more of a reward for the risk. Maybe lower the start attack & add 2 dice per remaining life. Of course that is on the provisor we agree on a way forward there.
Old November 24th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like how it is. As A3n's saying, it's important you're able to choose how much of a boost so that you're not necessarily risking her entire life each time. (That said, if I can get her in a nice position, I'll be very tempted to go all out for the 8 attack in lots of games! The odds of her hitting 4 skulls on the subsequent roll are low enough to risk it). She should be a fun one to test.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 24th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Maybe we can just go with a static "up to 4 dice" for the special attack? Then lower the base attack of it. I don't mind allowing for some overkill/a stronger power in general for simplicity.
Old November 24th, 2013, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Maybe we can just go with a static "up to 4 dice" for the special attack? Then lower the base attack of it. I don't mind allowing for some overkill/a stronger power in general for simplicity.
How do you see that worded that also gives a risk?
Old November 24th, 2013, 11:06 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Pretty simply - just change the "X" to a 4. So even if she's only down to 1 Life she can still blow herself up.

In fact, thematically it makes MORE sense for her to be doing more damage if she's more hurt... makes sense she'd have less control, right?

FIRESTORM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 3 + Special.
When attacking with this special attack, you may roll up to 4 additional dice. After attacking with this special attack, you must roll one unblockable attack die against Liz Sherman for each additional die rolled. All figures within 3 spaces of Liz Sherman are affected by this special attack. Roll attack die once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense die separately. Figures with the Lava Resistant special power are not affected by this special attack. Firestorm Special Attack may only be used once per round.
Old November 24th, 2013, 11:55 PM

Thank you now I know what you were saying.

So this way even if she only has 1 life you can still roll 8 dice. I'd be fine with this.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library