Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 11th, 2022, 08:53 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scape From NY View Post
Also, loving the ungoverned pirate faction in the works. Also, does this mean pirate dragon confirmed? lol
hah hah no
I know you probably have to be tight lipped about details DS, but will there be additional game mechanics added to the overall feel of the game? In other words, will the game flow the same as before. Example: Initiative, order markers, alternating turns, rinse repeat. Or is there more? I don't think its too much to say if its more the same, or has a something new. I'm personally hoping for something new. I'm not really asking what the new might be, just if there is a new or not.
This is an important question. Sir H. asked a similar one when he interviewed me, and I'm happy for the opportunity to repeat my answer.

Expect the new rulebook to be in the tradition of previous post-RotV rulebooks. "Here are the rules, they are the same rules you already knew, also here is some thing or couple of things to supplement them." That's important, as I see it. Things like turn structure will be unchanged. It will be the game you all know.
Thanks for getting back with me on that DS. I had seen that video and tagged it for later consumption but hadn't got back to it yet. While I would love new mechanics added to the game, this news does not sadden me in the slightest and look forward to what is to come. I won't comment on the whole painted/unpainted debate, as I'm tired of hearing about it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion