Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 24th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Red Hood - Design Phase

1) Abstain
2) B
3) B
4) B
5) A
Old June 24th, 2013, 07:13 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
2 - d (the second b)
Old June 24th, 2013, 07:36 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

1 - b
2 - b
3 - a
4 - b
5 - a

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 24th, 2013, 08:29 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

1) Class: A or B
2) Attack Name: B or C (But would prefer a name that doesn't specify a type of gun if we could think of one)
3) Special Attack: B
4) Movement: A
5) Mini: B or C

For the attack name, I'd like that didn't specify the type of gun. Not sure exactly how to do that, though. Blazing Guns special attack? Something like that. I don't really like him with machine guns, but if he mows down 4 people, then maybe just two pistols wouldn't cut it. This way we could use our imagination. Not a huge issue, but that's what I'm thinking.
For the mini, I much prefer the New 52 design (Jeans and tshirt always looked dumb to me. Much prefer the bulletproof vest with the Bat symbol!!). Of those two I like C better, but that figure is way more expensive.

I don't like A, not only the costume, but I hate terrain stuff on my figures. There's no way I can cut out the mailbox and make it look good. Plus it's about $6.

B also has dumb terrain (And not a huge fan of the sword), but it'd only a dollar, plus you can easily cut him off that terrain!

C is my favorite, but it's $10+, so yeah.
Old June 24th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

1). Class - b: Outlaw

2). Attack name - e: BLAZING GUNS SPECIAL ATTACK (good call LP!)

3). Special Attack (if you voted for it above) - a:
Quote:
Range 4. Attack 3.
After attacking with this special attack, if you did not roll 2 or more blanks, you may attack again. You may continue attacking until you roll 2 or more blanks in a single attack. You can only attack with this special attack a maximum of 4 times.
4). Movement - a:
Quote:
BAT-GRAPPLE 3
Instead of his normal move, Red Hood may use his Bat-Grapple. Bat-Grapple has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Bat-Grapple, ignore elevations. Red Hood may grapple over water without stopping, grapple over figures without becoming engaged, and grapple over obstacles such as ruins. Red Hood may not grapple more than 30 levels up or down in a single grapple. When moving with Bat-Grapple, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
5). Mini -
a:

Oye, those other two figures both look like aliens.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 24th, 2013, 09:30 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

To justify my mini choice as well, I can't stand whatever the heck that costume on minis B and C is supposed to be.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 24th, 2013, 09:36 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Tally so far:

1 - 4 b, 1 a or b, 1 abstain
2 - 3 b, 1 b or c, 1 d, 1 e
3 - 3 a, 2 b, 1 n/a
4 - 4 b, 2 a
5 - 4 a, 1 c, 1 b or c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 24th, 2013, 10:17 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
To justify my mini choice as well, I can't stand whatever the heck that costume on minis B and C is supposed to be.
All the comic arts that A3n has there aside from the one with the machine gun are the costumes from B and C. Bullet proof vest and combat pants > jeans and T shirt.
Old June 24th, 2013, 11:33 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I like BLAZING GUNS SPECIAL ATTACK also so my vote for 2 is changed to e:

So with Hahma on abstain that means only SirG has cast his votes yet. It looks like the certain votes are:

1). Class - Outlaw

4). Movement -
Quote:
ACROBATIC LEAP 2
Red Hood may use his Acrobatic Leap at any point before or during his normal move. Acrobatic Leap has a move of 2. When counting spaces for Acrobatic Leap, ignore elevations. Red Hood may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Red Hood may not leap more than 11 levels up or down in a single leap. When moving with Acrobatic Leap, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks. If Red Hood uses Acrobatic Leap, subtract 2 from his movement this turn.
5). Mini -

I will assume that LP's vote for the SA name will change which will change that voting to be:
Quote:
2 b, 1 d, 3 e
So that is very close & could possibly be a tie depending on SirG's vote, unless others that voted already wish to now change to LP's suggestion also.

For the power text itself, currently a is winning but if SirG votes b it will be tied.

I agree about terrain with the mini's, but for what it's worth a mail box is more palatable than others like chimneys.

Last edited by A3n; June 24th, 2013 at 11:40 PM.
Old June 24th, 2013, 11:35 PM
...has moist legs

Yep, change my vote to Blazing Guns.
Old June 26th, 2013, 06:54 AM

I know SirG has a lot on his plate but in the interest of moving this along I will call it for the poll with the 3 votes a majority on the 2 close ones.

SP updated. Sending to ERB now.
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. I like where this is at.

Question - if a figure has a deadly shot/strike effect, you'd would count the doubling of skulls before determining whether he had rolled more shields than they rolled skulls, right?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library