Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 25th, 2022, 03:51 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
And Here We Go

Round 1 is on Styx and Stones.

NOTE: If you see a discrepancy between this post and your game, this post is the correct one.

The evantage v. vegietarian18 armies are:
Wolves
* Arktos, Bol, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
Lizards
* Otonashi, Zelrig, Greenscale Warriorsx4
TSA Screening
* Bol, Crixus, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Shiori, Capuan Gladiators, Tagawa Samurai Archersx2
Talonted
* Estivara, Fyorlag Spidersx4, Wyvernx2
vegietarian18 chooses to pick their army first or second. evantage chooses who places first.

The dachshund v. earthling armies are:
Back again, but angrier
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Sir Gilbert, Sir Hawthorne, Knights of Westonx3
Beauties and the Beasts
* Cxurg'gyath, Mind Flayer Mastermind, Warriors of Ashrax4
Mika-chu I Choose You!
* Isamu, Mika Connour, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Greenscale Warriorsx3
Gorillinator 2: Judgment Day
* Agent Skahen, Nakita Agents, Otonashi, Gorillinatorsx2
earthling chooses to pick their army first or second. dachshund chooses who places first.

The dok v. ryguy266 armies are:
Pack it up
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
I said rAELIN not rYGARN
* Darrak Ambershard, Rygarn, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Black Wyrmlingx2, Red Wyrmlingx2, White Wyrmling
Stinger? I Hardly Know Her
* Heracles, Marro Stingersx4
There Are Two Wolves Inside of You. Seek Medical Attention
* Marcu Esenwein, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
dok chooses to pick their army first or second. ryguy266 chooses who places first.

The chris perkins v. quozl armies are:
Isamu is Valiant at Heart
* Alastair MacDirk, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Isamu, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, 4th Massachusetts Linex2, Knights of Weston (drop 1)
Raelin found new friends
* Marcu Esenwein, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx2, Axegrinders of Burning Forge
Cut one down, Two more grow back
* Deathreaversx2, Fen Hydrax3
Burnin' For You
* Braxas, Marro Warriors, Greenscale Warriorsx3
quozl chooses to pick their army first or second. chris perkins chooses who places first.

The knightoflight v. shiftrex armies are:
One of these things is not like the others
* Boreos, Kaemon Awa, Talingul, Iron Golem
Three dwarves short
* Darrak Ambershard, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Tarn Viking Warriors, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex3 (drop 3)
Classic Chasers
* Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Ogre Warhulk
Classic Moltenclaw
* Guilty McCreech, Moltenclaw, Greenscale Warriorsx4
shiftrex chooses to pick their army first or second. knightoflight chooses who places first.

The vegie dad v. sir heroscape armies are:
soldier squad
* Heirloom, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Theracus, 10th Regiment of Foot, Roman Legionnairesx2
orc organization
* Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Arrow Grutsx2, Death Chasers of Theskx2, Swog Riderx4 (drop 3)
That stare could kill
* Marcu Esenwein, Sudema, Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx4
That poison could kill
* Estivara, Fyorlag Spidersx4, Wyvernx2
vegie dad chooses to pick their army first or second. sir heroscape chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The grey waves v. megasilver armies are:
Allied Forces of Valhalla
* Isamu, Major J15, Marcus Decimus Gallus, 10th Regiment of Footx3
Frenzy!
* Arkmer, Bol, Haduc, Aubrien Archersx4
Dread the Day
* Guilty McCreech, Kira Jax, Pel the Hill Giant, Dreadgul Raidersx4
Death March Rhapsody
* Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Ogre Pulverizer
grey waves chooses to pick their army first or second. megasilver chooses who places first.

The dysole v. superfrog armies are:
Welcome to Applebees! Would You Like Apples or Bees?
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sujoah, Amberhive Protectorsx3, Drow Chainfighter
Looks Like You're Going To The Shadow Realm Jimbo
* Mika Connour, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Otonashi, Greenscale Warriorsx3
Alastair would make this one better
* Charos, 4th Massachusetts Linex3
Alastair would not make this one better
* Heracles, Microcorp Troopersx3
superfrog chooses to pick their army first or second. dysole chooses who places first.

The captain stupendous v. cleon armies are:
Hops
* Executioner 616, Major J15, Blastatronsx2, Hoplitronx3
Scotch
* Alastair MacDirk, Finn the Viking Champion, Isamu, MacDirk Warriorsx3
The Gladiators
* Crixus, Isamu, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx2
The Not Gladiators
* Grimnak, Kuthnak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blade Grutsx2, Heavy Gruts
captain stupendous chooses to pick their army first or second. cleon chooses who places first.

The kevindola v. bodaciousblood armies are:
2 Dwarves in a Horse Costume
* Darrak Ambershard, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Swaysil, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex3
2 Gruts and Marro in a Horse costume
* Grimnak, Hrognak [unmounted], Me-Burq-Sa, Heavy Grutsx3

* Kira Jax, Motley Max, Cathar Spearmenx2, M-43 Resistance Fightersx2 (drop 1)

* B-11 Resistance Corps, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Finn the Viking Champion, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Westonx2
kevindola chooses to pick their army first or second. bodaciousblood chooses who places first.

Last edited by Dysole; April 27th, 2022 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Added in a new matchup
Old April 26th, 2022, 11:29 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: And Here We Go

chris perkins v. quozl armies are:

Raelin found new friends
* Marcu Esenwein, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx2, Axegrinders of Burning Forge
Playing tomorrow at 8pm EST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 27th, 2022, 07:52 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 47 - Bring 2: Dungeon Run

Playing in person on Saturday ~@5pm CST....maybe I'll livestream?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 27th, 2022, 10:01 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
chris perkins v. quozl armies are:

Raelin found new friends
Playing tomorrow at 8pm EST.
Congrats to Chris! Mogrimm, Marcu, and one 10th survived to take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 27th, 2022, 11:33 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

2 Gruts and Marro in a Horse costume
* Grimnak, Hrognak [unmounted], Me-Burq-Sa, Heavy Grutsx3

* Kira Jax, Motley Max, Cathar Spearmenx2, M-43 Resistance Fightersx2 (drop 1 M43)

Round 1

All slow roll. Grimnak and Hrognak slowly move out and take the 3 squads of Heavies with them. Meanwhile Cathar move twice and once on Max setting up some spiky positions.

Really wish I had just done a MBS blitz this round after how it played as I heavily (pun!) considered it, but I was really worried about aggressive M43 play and how those two Round 1 openings would interact. As it were I would have gotten 3 free MBS attacks off to do some annoying damage

Round 2 - BB Init
-Here come the M43s. They attack around the edges of my grut pod and take one out.
-Here comes the MBS charge I should have done the previous round and maybe not this round. But I kill 1 M43(4 left)
-M43 only manage 1 wound on the Warlord, but start taking height.
-MBS only manages 0 wounds on the M43 he attacks down on.
-Cathar have the last OM and 2 of them charge in doing a 2nd wound to MBS.

(I was surprised at this OM, not necessarily at it's existence as it's a good response to a Heavy Grut charge by me, but he had left 2 M43s on height. It was a bit welcome from my perspective, I assume he thought my OM3 was against on MBS, but it was not)

-Grimnak chomps and a Heavy takes out the other aggressive Cathar. An M43 survives my attacks

End of Round Lava: 1/1 against me (wound on Grimnak). 0/2 against BB's M43s

Round 3 - BB wins init
-Nice Init win and the M43 are serios. 3 attacks get them 3 kills. Taking out the Warlord and 2 Heavies (9 Heavies left)

(BB successful on all 3 3v3 attacks was big, that kind of damage against me thinning out my gruts before I get into the meat of the Cathars and Max scared me)

-I respond with a huge round of attacking myself. Grimnak chomps and gets a 2v4 kill killing 2 M43s. The Heavies then kill another M43 (1 left. Surely he won't be around much longer....), and also kill a Cathar (5 left)

-OM here on the sole M43 looks absolutely devastating for BBlood. The M43 retreats and fails his attack of 2

- So things look really good for me in general. I have 2 OMs left in this round vs. 1 for BB, however imo he had a fantastic defensive pod setup (see pic) with Max and the Cathars. I really did not want to feed my heavies into that right away. Really had a lot of decisions on how to play it. I opted at this time to be pretty conservative. I actually pulled Hrognak into the front lines from the back and rolled up more Heavies. Hrognak's attack was blocked, and the one opportunity for a height attack I took led to the first successful braced spear (8 Heavies left) No damage to BB

Spoiler Alert!

-Cathar consolidate and kill 1 Heavy (7 left)
-Now I move in Grimnak for a 1 chomp at a time kind of plan. I chomp a Cathar (4 left) where Grimnak cannot be attacked from height by Cathar, and then consolidate my Heavies with 1 attack on Kira (blocked)

Round 4 kd wins init
-I decide now is the time to be aggressive with him down to 4 Cathars (2 OM on Max, 2 on Cathar) and me getting an init switch here. I engage 3 Cathars (all 3 Spears missed). Chomp 1 (3 left). However all 4 Heavy Grut attacks are blocked. Including 2 more blocks by Kira.

(btw, I definitely chomped the wrong guy here. My thought process was that OM1 was going to be Cathar, after all I might chomp and kill with an init win so surely he put OM1 on Cathar, so I took out the one on height instead of the one on shadow...oh well what could go wrong??)

-Max steps up and takes height on my dino, and after some rules discussions about Chain Grabbing and Braced Spears, declines to chain grab the heavies. Tough choice (would have pulled them up on height, even though they would have had to take an ES)

Instead Max Rolls 4 skulls and the 4 life Grimnak whiffs to make this sucker a game again!

Hrognak and 7 Heavies vs. 3 Cathars, Full health Max, 1 M43
-5 attacks of 3 vs. Cathars do kill 1 Cathar (2 left)

-Here is the OM on Cathar and they do kill 1 Heavy (6 left)

-Hrognak kills a Cathar (1 left!), and I get one wound on Max. Kira blocks 2 more attacks of 3 (that's 5.....grumble)

-Sole Cathar kills a Heavy (5 left)

End of Round: Lava Wound on Hrognak

Round 5 BB wins init
-Motley Max is having none of my shenanigans right now. After resting after his dino slaying he chain grabs 2 Heavy and Stikes one down with his chains and slays the other (3 left)

(at this point, It looks like BB is a heavy fave as Max is gonna be a tough out with 5 life left)

-Hrognak gets a 2v3 ping on Max (4 life left) and 2 more Grut attacks finally kill Jax

Hrognak (2 life), 3 Heavies vs. Max (4 life), 1 Cathar, 1 M43

-Max comes off the height in order to chain grab/strike kill a Heavy, but his grab on Hrognak fails (2 Heavies left)

-Hrognak from height hits Max for 2 more wounds (2 life left)!!. I send in the last 2 Heavies at Max seeing a last opportunity. 1 falls to engagement strike and the other.......just 1 wound (1 life left on Max)

-Max fails another chain grab against Hrognak, but does kill the final Heavy Grut

-Lost OM on Heavy Gruts

End of Round: lava wound on Hrognak (1 life left). Making lava hit me 3 times in 3 attempts and 0/2 against BB

Hrognak (1 life) vs. Max (1 life), Cathar, M43

Round 6 BB wins init (on a 2v1)
-Bodacious was so excited about a 5v3 win, that in retrospect he wishes he had chain grabbed, but I'm not sure about what was a higher %. Unbelievable, after not getting chain grabbed in two attempts, Hrognak survives the 5v3 from Max that would have given BB the win here.

-Hrognak disengages to take height. Rolls 1 skull, and Max whiffs to take his final hit. (Motley falls)

-Lost OM on Motley
-Debating where the last OM might be I take a 3v4 down onto the M43 that is blocked
-M43 OM it is but the 2v3 for the win against Hrognak fails.
-Last OM 2v3 is a kill for Hrognak vs. the M43

Endgame: Hrognak (1 life) vs. 1 Cathar Spearmen

I won initiative and we exchanged 3v4 attacks 5 times this round. With Hrognak being able to take height for every attack and prevent an even ground attack. We each survived 2 attacks this way and on my OM3 the 1 skull attack of 3 was met by a whiff.

Hrognak took the win.

Amazing game BB. A ton of twists and turns and momentum shifts.
Old April 27th, 2022, 11:57 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Seriously a great and fun game with Kevindola today. One for the history books for sure!
Old April 28th, 2022, 08:46 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Extremely close game between Dok and I today. He went with the Stingers/Heracles and I went with Varku. He podded up with stingers on the three-hex two height area while I moved up with the Varkaanan mechanics. Really, it came down to a lot of low attack rolls from the stingers and a convenient initiative flip my way right when he switched to moving out Heracles. I know in the stats it seemed like he rolled an average defense and a slightly-lower-than average attack, but that was all Heracles at the end boosting those, it was much lower with the stingers.
But despite having 1 Swiftfang, 2 Greyspears, 3 Darkclaws, and 2 Quickblades + Marcu against Heracles, in the final round it was 2 Darkclaws and Marcu against Heracles. Initiative let me put a few more wounds on Heracles to get to 7/8, but another Darkclaw went down with his turn.
And then Marcu betrayed me...and despite whiffing his attack against the Darkclaw, Heracles on height nearly one shot him, putting 5 wounds on the vampire. Fortunately, his Eternal Hatred subsided, and Marcu rolled 3/4 against Heracles 1/5 to win the game.
The chat tells the game story better. Dok rolled 0 symbols on 13 attack/defense/lava-against-me rolls. That's an extremely large amount of free kills/no damage for me.
Good game Dok!
Old April 29th, 2022, 07:36 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Classic vs VC

frog and I will be going at it tomorrow at roughly 11 AM Pacific. I will have the 4th. He will have Micros.

~Dysole, playing 4th for the first time since...2017?
Old April 30th, 2022, 02:02 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Shiftrex and I just finished.
He had Death chasers, I went dwarves. After the orcs battle rushed, I tried to move carefully in order to get the first strike. I wanted to kill chasers as he killed dwarves, but unfortunately, the chaser's offense was more then my dwarves and I started losing ground quickly. A big turning point was the start of round 2 where I won initiative and was poised to get 4 attacks on chasers, three of which were from height, including a crucial one on the chaser sitting on yngvild. The thing that ruined it was out of my 4 attacks, all three attacks of 4 were one skull. This did not get the kills I needed for such a crucial turn of the game. It only got worse from there as shift responded by killing 3 of my dwarves. From there, I had little hope as I was losing the war of attrition, and my heroes needed to churn through the warhulk and about 6 chasers. Mogrimm and darrak put up a bit of a fight with good defense however the offense was not enough and they were both soon taken out. Finally Shift finished off the only tarn viking and won the game.
GG Shiftrex! You played well!
Old April 30th, 2022, 08:04 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I defeated Evantage in our in-person OHS game today. I had his Swiftfang, Darkclaw, Greyspears and Arktos army. He had his Zelrig and Greenscales x4 army.

This was two extremely high octane early game offenses facing off against each other, and Styx and Stones is a very small board. We only played 4 rounds but we each had a lot of subtle positional aspects to consider, so the game took a while. I spaced out my startzone to try to limit the damage Zelrig could do, but he was able to get there and hit two figures even after I cèded a lot of board position. Evantage won the opening initiative and immediately fried a Swiftfang. My response OM1 was on Swiftfangs, and with a missing member they got to attack bond with Arktos, who hit Zelrig for a quick wound. From there I tried to work up Darkclaws and Greyspears to lay into Zelrig, but they only picked off a couple Greenscales. In Round 2, beginning to run low on wolves, I stepped Arktos up for an aggressive 5v4 on Zelrig, and landed 4 wounds. I finished that turn with a Greyspear 4v4 to finish off Zelrig, and that hit. I suddenly went from way behind to way in control. Greenscales melted without their dragon as Varks rolled to a win. Good game Evantage.
Old April 30th, 2022, 08:20 PM

Earthling knows what's in an order marker Earthling knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Round 1 is on Styx and Stones.

The dachshund v. earthling armies are:
Back again, but angrier
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Sir Gilbert, Sir Hawthorne, Knights of Westonx3
Beauties and the Beasts
* Cxurg'gyath, Mind Flayer Mastermind, Warriors of Ashrax4
Mika-chu I Choose You!
* Isamu, Mika Connour, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Greenscale Warriorsx3
Gorillinator 2: Judgment Day
* Agent Skahen, Nakita Agents, Otonashi, Gorillinatorsx2
earthling chooses to pick their army first or second. dachshund chooses who places first.
Scheduled to play tomorrow at 6:30 PM Eastern
Old May 1st, 2022, 02:08 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Got the win over Vegie's Dad yesterday...and you can watch it here

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events