Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old July 16th, 2011, 11:07 AM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NM24 - Process

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Case closed! Next!

Come on, Lord D!

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old July 17th, 2011, 02:41 AM

Lord Dragonix knows what's in an order marker Lord Dragonix knows what's in an order marker

I'm waiting on a response from the user whose card I would like to post. Should I just go ahead and post it and hope he/she/it okays it? If not, does anyone else have a card they would like to propose go next? If so, I would be willing to abdicate my right to post the next card.
Old July 17th, 2011, 03:08 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Has the user been around lately? If you don't get a response in the next day or so, you should pick another card.

Old July 17th, 2011, 11:36 PM

Lord Dragonix knows what's in an order marker Lord Dragonix knows what's in an order marker

The user I asked was around on the very day that I asked for permission to post their card. He/she/it is a longstanding member with a hefty post count; I made sure not to ask someone I didn't think would respond.

However, I have now asked another heroscaper for permission to post his/her/its card. I will post a card once I hear back from either heroscaper, assuming I get permission from at least one of them.
Old July 19th, 2011, 01:25 AM

Permission has been granted by Matt Helm and A3n for me to post the next card up for the NM24 Process:

Old July 19th, 2011, 11:15 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think Guardian is a very straightforward and well put together card.

Old July 19th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Using Captain America as a measuring stick, I'd have to say I think all the pluses and minuses balance out. He's a lot more mobile and can hit harder from a greater distance, but no SA, can't attack multiple foes, no defense boost for adjacent and no counterstrike. Both have roughly the same level of vulnerability though Guardian probably survives a bit longer since he's not designed to get up close and personal. I agree with hi! - this is a well thought out and balanced card.

~Aldin, who loves cards with clear analogues

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 21st, 2011, 09:24 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What the heck, I'll third it!

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old July 21st, 2011, 05:37 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Wow, so nothing to do but stamp it!

EDIT: Done

Last edited by A3n; July 21st, 2011 at 05:45 PM.
Old July 21st, 2011, 05:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That and post the card up in the Halls of Justice. Congrats, guys.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 22nd, 2011, 04:53 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Wow guys, thanks for all of the awesome feedback... I'll think about the changes... aw just kidding, thanks for the kind words and happy thumbs.

And kudos to my man A3n for the quick stamp.

I've sent a PM for the next contestant and hopefully he agrees to the possible grilling we can provide.
Old July 23rd, 2011, 07:59 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Streaky has agreed to serve up Captain Atom for the scavangers to pick on:

For starters, I think the second power can be worded a tad better.

When rolling defense dice against any special attack count the number of excess shields rolled. Choose any figure within 4 spaces and roll a number of attack dice equal to that number of counted excess shields. The chosen figure cannot roll defense dice and any skulls rolled count as unblockable hits on that chosen figure.

OK, my wording is not much better but I think we need to clarify a few things from the present wording. I just don't really like the whole rolling extra dice against other figure thing without fully explaining whether or not defense dice get rolled too... and whether or not height advantage would tack on another die. I would almost rather see the power based on a 20-sided die roll like "if any excess shields are rolled.... then choose a figure and roll the 20-sided die..."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations