Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 24th, 2019, 12:13 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!
Three Cheers for Yodajunkie

Just wanted to let the community here know about the excellent job Yodajunkie did in creating Heroscape bases

I had not ordered in a couple years and I was out of bases for the C3V/SoV customs.

Yodajunkie supplied the bases at a very reasonable price and shipped quickly.

On top of that, the communication was handled really well.

If you are looking for bases I highly recommend Yodajunkie
Old February 25th, 2019, 01:50 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Three Cheers for Yodajunkie

I got my very first yodajunkie bases on Saturday. Absolutely fantastic. Basing your figures really flips the switch from custom-y to quite official.
Old February 25th, 2019, 09:13 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Basing your figures really flips the switch from custom-y to quite official.
It really, really does. But I need like... a lot more bases.

When I finally get my 3D printer up and running, I'm sure I'll print a few.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 26th, 2019, 01:07 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Basing your figures really flips the switch from custom-y to quite official.
It really, really does. But I need like... a lot more bases.

When I finally get my 3D printer up and running, I'm sure I'll print a few.
I've been using the peanut base files from WK's raw scan folder file and they are great. I even ran off a bunch of partial rolls of filament making them, and donated them to @BiggaBullfrog to help him with basing C3V prize support for the Utah Monthly tournies. They're pretty cool and don't take long to make.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 26th, 2019, 03:12 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Good to know. I'm looking forward to it. There's at least one other local player who is interested in me making some for him, too.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 2nd, 2019, 07:32 AM

TR DEADEYE is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I bought some bases off Yodajunkie a few years back and they've been incredible. I need some more now but I can't find where to contact them now, could someone let me know?
Old March 2nd, 2019, 06:48 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

By email at yodajunkiedesigns@yahoo.com

Just for some bases last week from him.
Old March 3rd, 2019, 06:06 AM

TR DEADEYE is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thanks!
I was concerned when I noticed his site was gone. Good to know he's still going.
Old March 26th, 2019, 03:33 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Sending an email inquiry now. It's nice that there are still high quality bases available.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 26th, 2019, 06:37 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Does he make the D&D size bases? I've come to realize I actually prefer those, because it makes it easier to dual-purpose my figures for RPG night.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 26th, 2019, 08:27 PM
This is merely a joke.

To my knowledge, no. But you could ask.
Old March 26th, 2019, 11:57 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Does he make the D&D size bases? I've come to realize I actually prefer those, because it makes it easier to dual-purpose my figures for RPG night.
I've been 3d Printing a ton of bases lately. I had been making them for myself, and then I ran a bunch off to just use of filament roll ends. Donated a bunch to some of my local scaper buddies. Then I made a huge pile of them, sprayed them brown and made stickers for them cut on my wifes cricut machine. I thought about selling them because I have so many now, but either way its meh. Bottom line is. When 3d printing these it would be super easy to size these down, of course I also print 25mm monster bases for smaller figures anyways. I play grid less skirmish games, and when I do play on a grid I use the 1.25in grid that fits heroscape bases perfectly.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs