Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old March 13th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Hey Lions fans, I think Reggie Bush should be a good fit. You guys needed a good second back, right?

Good catch.
I think he'll be our starter, actually (though I think Leshoure and Bell will both still get carries, especially in the redzone or if we're trying to run out the clock). Good day for us, though.

The signing I'm actually most excited about is getting Chris Houston back at corner. I was scared to death we'd lose him! That safety Quin from the Texans was a nice pick up for us as well, and DE/DT Jason Jones was a nice depth pick for the Dline where we're still razor thin.

I think we'll probably still do something at safety, Dline, and WR before the offseason is done, but these are probably our biggest "splash" moves outside of the draft.

Starting to really like the idea of Ziggy Ansah at #5, but I could be crazy.

Edit: Rough offseason so far for the Ravens, but it's a moneyball league. You guys will probably have a down year next year, but with your front office, coach, and a solid starting QB, I'm sure you'll be back sooner than later.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 13th, 2013, 11:41 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thanks, Bats.

Ellerbe was completely overpaid by the Dolphins, as Kruger was by the Browns. I thought we'd be able to extend Boldin but another team wanted him at full price, so, eh.

We'll see what happens. The Ravens do not normally do anything splashy at the start of free agency. I'm not worried, though I have friends who have punched the panic button already, as you might suspect.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 13th, 2013, 11:50 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I know how that goes. Just like I'm not throwing too many parties over Bush, because I've lived through far too many terrible Lions seasons.

The teams that "win" in March are rarely the teams that win in January and February, though (sucks for Dolphins fans).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 13th, 2013, 11:54 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Not sure how I feel about the signing of Amendola. He costed as much as Welker did and is less durable, and is unproven in the system. I'm sure he'll do alright, but let's hope that his production is competitive with his predecessor.

-scorp

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old March 13th, 2013, 11:59 PM

Amendola is a heck of a player, but, yeah, he's really had a lot of injuries during a short career already.

Old March 14th, 2013, 12:12 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, I know how that goes. Just like I'm not throwing too many parties over Bush, because I've lived through far too many terrible Lions seasons.

The teams that "win" in March are rarely the teams that win in January and February, though (sucks for Dolphins fans).
I was more excited about the Quin signing. Some experts rated him as the top Free Agent safety.

Reggie just gives the offense another threat other than Calvin, it should make Stafford's life a bit easier.

Still a lot of holes to be filed, before we make it back to credibility...but it was a nice start.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old March 14th, 2013, 08:51 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx View Post
Not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, we had a bunch of free agents we were wanting to sign back, and this helps the Patriots keep Talib and Vollmer (which I'm sure is likely to happen with all of the salary space that Welker isn't eating up.) On the other hand, we don't have any receivers that have the same connection with Brady that Welker did, and while we still have the best group of Tight Ends in the league, that is going to be a need that we definitely need to fill. That is unless if they plan to replace Welker with Edelmen (a similar type of player) and get a deep threat wide receiver to accompany him through free agency or the draft.

-scorp
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDVincent View Post
Actually really upset with the Patriots over this. I mean yes they lived before Welker, and they'll live without him, but he has led the league in receiving since joining the team, and he signed a contract for a measly 6 mil a year. I'm sorry but how could you not offer something better?
How may Super Bowls did the Pats win during Welker's tenure with the team? Hmmm... It is a big loss, but I'm not really all that concerened. If we didn't have Brady at the helm I would be, but he finds a way to make any reciever look great (excecpt for Ocho Cinco).

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx View Post
Not sure how I feel about the signing of Amendola. He costed as much as Welker did and is less durable, and is unproven in the system. I'm sure he'll do alright, but let's hope that his production is competitive with his predecessor.

-scorp
Yeah, Welker clone except for the age/health factor... we'll see.

-insert signature here-
Old March 14th, 2013, 09:13 AM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Bucs are beefing up the secondary. Bad news for Cam.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old March 14th, 2013, 01:26 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm drooling over the idea of getting Fred Davis in Cleveland.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old March 14th, 2013, 02:58 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDVincent View Post
Actually really upset with the Patriots over this. I mean yes they lived before Welker, and they'll live without him, but he has led the league in receiving since joining the team, and he signed a contract for a measly 6 mil a year. I'm sorry but how could you not offer something better?
How may Super Bowls did the Pats win during Welker's tenure with the team? Hmmm... It is a big loss, but I'm not really all that concerened. If we didn't have Brady at the helm I would be, but he finds a way to make any reciever look great (excecpt for Ocho Cinco).
That's beside the point, how many superbowls did Dan Marino win? That mean's he isn't too good either. Point isn't whether welker was good, it that he was worth more than 5 mil a year. And you can't blame the superbowl losses on Welker, I blame the defence. Overall it's the fact that the patriots didn't want him back, even though Brady expressed he wanted welker back with the team.
Old March 14th, 2013, 05:16 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

I'm ok with letting Welker go. As good as he is, I don't think he's irreplaceable. The biggest problem that I have is that there are to many "ifs" on the Pats offense. "If" Gronk, Hernandez, Amendola, Edelman (assuming they resign him) can stay healthy, their offense will be fine. They will replace Welker's catches, but just do it with multiple players instead of just 1.

Hopefully now they turn their attention to the D and fill the holes there.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old March 14th, 2013, 06:16 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
I'm ok with letting Welker go. As good as he is, I don't think he's irreplaceable. The biggest problem that I have is that there are to many "ifs" on the Pats offense. "If" Gronk, Hernandez, Amendola, Edelman (assuming they resign him) can stay healthy, their offense will be fine. They will replace Welker's catches, but just do it with multiple players instead of just 1.

Hopefully now they turn their attention to the D and fill the holes there.
Yea, I mean Edelman and Amendola should combine toe match Welker. But still. It's that they offered him less than he signed for, and he signed for less than he could've gotten. They Patriots still need a deep threat, I mean Lloyd could be that guy this year. But I don't know. Just unimpressed with the Patriots management.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV