Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics
Comics Not Heroscape or Marvel Heroscape.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 10th, 2017, 03:55 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Comic for my son.

Every year for Easter we've been putting comic books (well collected editions) into his basket. The problem is that he's only 9 but a great reader so finding something age appropriate that is still enjoyable has become difficult. He has the full collection of Tiny Titans which he loves and the first two volumes of the Young Justice series that ties into the cartoon. The other volumes seem to be hard to find.

Everything I've found that he'd be interested in seems to be direct reproductions of TV episodes which he doesn't like.

He likes pretty much everything that's been made into a cartoon...

Ultimate Spider-man, Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Wolverine and the X-Men, Justice League, Batman, TMNT...

Any idea's here?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics