Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 2nd, 2020, 12:40 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Toxin (Design)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I think folding the tracking stuff into the first power streamlines the design a lot - I think he's about perfect, pending gameplay.

Might go with something more like "Symbiote Tracking 3" for the movement power, though, personally. Rings a little better in my ear.
Yeah, I could see going for a name like that. I kept the name a verb so that I could just plug it right into the Tendril Swing wording without needing to change anything, but I could tweak that stuff. The current name definitely isn't perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I like Johnny's name suggestion.

Otherwise a very clean awesome design. I'm curious to see how the Toxic ability will play out strategy-wise. Seems kind of like a Marro Stinger strategy - never use their power since it's not worth the risk. But the bonuses could be way better, so I'm intrigued.
I could see playing it conservatively and skipping the power at times, but I think as compared to the Stingers' thingy, Toxin's power has much higher rewards and lower risks.

Quote:
7 life seems like a lot for him. For being a "lesser" Carnage, shouldn't he be 5? Maybe 6?
Nah. He's more powerful than Carrnage. Beats Carnage and Venom at the same time in his first appearance. But he's a bit up and down, because after that he has a knock-down drag-out with Razorfist (a guy whose thing is that he's a martial artist with knives instead of hands). He's one of those "huge power, still kinda figuring it out" types.

In general, my intended mechanical aesthetic for symbiotes going forward is gonna be "fewer dodge powers, higher Life". They don't have spider-senses* and they generally don't fight dodgy, they fight like horror monsters. Planning to lean into that with Venom (II) and Carnage (II), so Toxin will look a bit more part of a set with them than he does with the current Venom and Carnage.

*a lot of adaptations and retellings give them a spider-sense, but they don't have it in the good ol' 616

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library